Hi :) Anyone in the UK?

Iceberry

Janus the Fox
2 hours ago, Iceberry said:

Good to hear, what is the sentence in green , does it mean topics you like talking about?  at the bottom

Ohh the Green Text is in a Signature, it shows I Moderate or Cover Mod the Forums on AVEN at the moment.  I do contribute too on Topics made there on occasion. :)

Mackenzie Malik
7 hours ago, Iceberry said:

Hi Jay! I do not know much about cornwall , how is it there? x

usually rather rainy XD but the countryside here is really beautiful!! I love all the rivers and the moors too ^^ x

8 hours ago, Iceberry said:

That looks like such a yummy cake, but it would probably hurt my teeth lol. I like less sweet cakes like cheese cake :D how are you doing?

Work work and more work. It might be online, but I’m still swamped in it :P 

Hope you’re having a more peaceful quarantine :) 

ClaryFray1984
22 hours ago, iluvsunnydays said:

I'm 43 and based in the East Midlands 

Hi :)

evigmidnatt

36s and Yorkshirefreyan 
from Liquorice town (and i am not kidding by that)

Hello. I'm Phil (female), and I'm 49. I live in the UK. I've been asexual all my life, though I didn't realise that it was a legitimate 'thing' for quite a while. I spent ages wondering why I just didn't fancy people in the way that others did - I found the discussions about who was hot and who not uninteresting, just didn't think about it until others brought it up. Not that I can't see that people are aesthetically pleasing - I can, it's just that I don't want to do anything about it. I tried going out with people, have had interest from both men and women, so it isn't as though I have been trying the wrong gender, or that I just haven't met 'the one'. I really liked some of them as people, felt affection, but ... I realised in my late 20s that I just wasn't interested in the sex part. Not repulsed by it, just not interested. It was such a relief when I acknowledged that it just wasn't a part of me, and didn't need to be. Well, I suppose one can never say never in life, but to date that's how it is ...

I'm happy to talk to anyone who wants to discuss this (or other parts of life).

I'm an asocial male. Not sure if this is the right forum for me personally but I'm completely aligned with anything which undermines heterosexual normalcy. 

I would describe myself as Left-leaning. 

Archived