I identify as Non-binary but I dont know what I exactly am or what pronouns I should use?

Nairipolitan Ice cream

Nairipolitan Ice cream

So I just recently have found out im non binary a couple days back. And Im still unsure what I specifically am or which pronouns I should use. I think I might be Genderfluid but im not too sure how i should feel about using pronouns since im so used to be callaed a she but theres also a part of me who want to be also called a he or hek even they. And then I thought I might be androgyne but im not too sure if thats just how I would like to look like or how I actually feel. Can anyone help me out?

This user is amazing the way she is. It's up to him whatever pronouns to use. They can go with anything what feels right. (I used diff pronouns so you can think what feels better)

You can be any gender and use any pronouns, cuz pronouns =/= gender. If you're ok with she, keep this one. Not sure? You're allowed to use set of pronouns, e.g. she/he/they

What about your gender, you should take time to discover yourself. How you feel? How'd you like ppl to see you? These two questions helped me.. so good luck there : D

Hi. I think you should take your time and feel it out to see what you like. 'They' is a good go-to default when someone is genderfluid, and it's kind of hard to talk to others about using different ones than one set you prefer but if it is something that matters to you, for those who know you're fluid maybe you can find something to help them if ever you like different pronouns at different times. They can't know unless you tell them or give some kind of hint. Or maybe they can use whichever, if it's all good to you.

If you don't know how you like to look or feel, then that's something you should explore, at a pace that feels good to you ;) You could experiment and see how you feel, like different ways of dressing or expressing yourself. Or use your imagination to do some thought experiments. All I can think of for now. Good luck!

Nairipolitan Ice cream
Just now, Zimmermikeee said:

This user is amazing the way she is. It's up to him whatever pronouns to use. They can go with anything what feels right. (I used diff pronouns so you can think what feels better)

You can be any gender and use any pronouns, cuz pronouns =/= gender. If you're ok with she, keep this one. Not sure? You're allowed to use set of pronouns, e.g. she/he/they

What about your gender, you should take time to discover yourself. How you feel? How'd you like ppl to see you? These two questions helped me.. so good luck there : D

Haha Thank very much. honestly you're reply just made me feel that I enjoy people calling me different pronouns even in the same pargraph, sentence, conversation,etc. 

22 minutes ago, Nairipolitan Ice cream said:

Haha Thank very much. honestly you're reply just made me feel that I enjoy people calling me different pronouns even in the same pargraph, sentence, conversation,etc. 

No problem : D glad to hear

A_Cat_At_A_Keyboard

If you've got Reddit, it's a pretty good place to go for help. r/transtryouts is my go to for trying out a new name or pronouns. As for figuring out your gender, r/nonbinary is pretty good and the people on r/genderfluxx are super nice and helpful and will gladly point you in the right direction 

Archived