This is NOT the Life I ordered!!! UNHAPPY...

kasey

I'm going through the same drama with my hubby. So far "giving in" has not worked for me. He complains I just lay there like a dead person. But of course he doesn't want me to just say NO. This week i got fed up and told him to hire a prostitute to service him. He didn't do it...he just got drunk and went to bed. Hopefully he'll shut up about it for at least 48 hours.

I've just been married a little over a year. I'd hate to think my husband and i could still be having this arguement decades from now. I respect Kasey for hanging in there so long, but she shouldn't let him chip away at her self esteem. Kasey should tell him to subscribe to some trashy magazines and give her a well earned break. :wink:

The expectations & demands of others are always so annoying, aren't they?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest mocksy25
:(

Hello, I am new to this site. I saw it on the Montel show today and just had to check it out. For years I thought I was the only one that HATED SEX. Now I see that there are more people like me. Now maybe I won't feel so alone and can have others to talk to about this and me...

I am a 52 yr. old married woman and will be married for 35 yrs. on the 21st. of this month. We have two grown children and two grandchildren (who are the loves of my life). My husband is the kind that has to have sex and I HATE IT... :oops: I just always figured that there was something wrong with me. My mom and grandmother were the same way.

When I was 25, I had a Hystorectomy and my husband says the doctor must have taken out the wrong thing. But I know and he knows that I have never liked sex... As time went on, I got less and less interested. I JUST HATE IT AND NEVER WANT IT!!! There I said it and it is out in the open... Come on people, give me your views on my situation... I have even thought about divorce... I love my husband to a certain point, but not for sex. What should I do??? I taped the Montel show today so he can see it when he gets home from work. Though I don't think it will make a difference to him. He still wants it. I have felt so alone for so many years and had no one to share it with, to talk to. I have always hated my life and my situation. I have always thought the human body is so nasty looking. I hate my own body and my looks. I HATE ME!!!

first of all lady if your husband truely loved you he could give up sex for you, i guess it is harder for you thought since your from a differnt age of life where at a time people were beyond brainwashed. dump him dont ever do anything you dont want to do that is horrible u mideswell say your a sex slave. you can find a man who wont need sex. actually nobody needs sex, its not a must. there are enough breeders to expand the population. do what you want

Archived