Second attempt at saying hello

KS89

Hello!

I posted on here once about a year ago but then became too worried / scared / unsure / shy to revisit the site.

Over the past year and a half or so I've come to think that I may be asexual and aromantic. But I find it really hard to talk to anyone about it. I'm hoping that saying hello on here will help me to understand everything a little more and maybe help me find some allies or someone to talk to.

Is this an open forum to chat or am I in the wrong place?

Thank you for reading.

KatsuTheWanderer

Hi and welcome ! :cake:

I think it's a great place to try and figure yourself out ! I'm quite new but people seem understanding and friendly so far !

Hello and welcome to AVEN!🎂

This is most certainly the right place.

Black Tourmaline

i just joined recently and people are mostly nice here. so very mice to neat you :)

BitterSweet_Chocolate

HI! It's really nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy aven and find it just as helpful as I have :) !! Here is some cake as is tradition to give to people who are starting their journey on aven...

Chocolate Cake Drawing | Cake recipes easy homemade, Cake illustration, Cake  drawing

I am unsure of what flavor you would prefer, but he is chocolate. I look forward to seeing more of you on here...

Thank you all 😊

I guess I'm still at processing stage but hopefully reading some other posts and seeing other peoples points of view and experiences may be helpful.

1 minute ago, Irresistable_Golden_Siren said:

HI! It's really nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy aven and find it just as helpful as I have :) !! Here is some cake as is tradition to give to people who are starting their journey on aven...

Chocolate Cake Drawing | Cake recipes easy homemade, Cake illustration, Cake  drawing

I am unsure of what flavor you would prefer, but he is chocolate. I look forward to seeing more of you on here...

Good choice on the chocolate! Though most cake is good! Thanks for the kind welcome.

BitterSweet_Chocolate
Just now, KS89 said:

Good choice on the chocolate! Though most cake is good! Thanks for the kind welcome.

Yes!! 🎉 Heh, no problem

Welcome to AVEN! :D

It seems I came a bit late, but better later than never ;) 

spacer.png

Hello~ I'm new and anxious/shy a little too and I'm glad to know I'm not the only one☺ I'll gladly talk to you about things ace related (because I'm in the process of accepting it but also being confused by it😅😳) so definitely DM me if you wanna chat about anything/everything😊 I love making new friends 🤗 🖤🤍💜

Welcome!  I’m still pretty new myself.  Just a few months.  I find people here to be nice and non-judgmental.

Welcome!!! If you have any questions you need answered at all feel free to make a post and ask :3

Welcome! Yeah feel free to ask stuff, we’re happy to help out :) 

chocolate-meringue-layer-cake-124699-1.j

Thank you everyone.

There are so many categories and subcategories that it's all a bit confusing!

Is anybody in relationships? I do want a relationship, but I just cant see how it is possible?

BitterSweet_Chocolate

You said that you are leaning more towards both asexual and aromantic, right?

3 hours ago, Irresistable_Golden_Siren said:

You said that you are leaning more towards both asexual and aromantic, right?

Yes 😫

BitterSweet_Chocolate
1 hour ago, KS89 said:

Yes 😫

I think it may be pretty hard to be in a relationship...but I am not sure...

What I am pretty sure about is that there is probably a thread to ask a question about that...and if not, you could always create one!

Archived