Alone

lux

I have to admit I hate being alone. On some days I can deal with it, and yet on other days it really depresses me. Being asexual is not fair. Whenever I see a couple with their kids in public, I get so sad inside. I'll most likely never have that kind of life, and I feel I've been robbed of that. This leaves me to ponder if being asexual is some kind of curse or punishment. It's a tough life.

Hey,Awesome_Jack,I am completely agree with you.On the other hand,what you told about this type of lamps is very interesting,sunlight is very important for the body,the mind and the phisical,for example, the bones.I live in the south,and here there are many sunny days,the days are long,but I know that in the north,people get depressed more that in the south because there are less hours of sunlight ,I don´t like dark days or rainy days,I am depressed, I prefer sunny days,I am lucky,I live in the correct place. :wink:

I think that we, all asexuals will finish their lives alone,unless,we were be able to meet another asexual person,man or woman,which is very very difficult or impossible,at least in my case,you,american or british people, are more lucky,for you it is easier to find somebody because a lot of anglosaxon people write in this forum,and the posibilities are more.

But,in our case,older asexual people, is worrying to be alone for many causes like depression,lonely,companion,health,help...what is the solution?going to a residence for old people? and the people in their 40 or 50?mmm...This subject worries me.Don't you worry about it?. :? Give me your opinion,please.

I’m only thankful that I live now, and can learn the collective human knowledge of the times right now. If I was born a hundred years earlier or later, I’ll miss out. I couldn’t been born at a better time! I’m exceptionally lucky right now, to be alive and aware, and have the luxury of to think of the greater universe.

Being Asexual is secondary…because we all die alone. There is certainly no manual, or experiences around for anyone to follow. Death is the most private, personal experience we’ll ever follow. We won't be telling DrPhil about it on daytime televison, thank god! Then its ‘goodnight…now it’s time to go home’ and go to the unknown. I look forward to going home, finally! I don’t expect anything, however after death, with a blink of an eye, all evidence of human history would be whipped out trace. And maybe after another five million years after our dying red star called the sun, may attract the attention of a close star…whom will declare our solar system devoid of life…simply because the dying sun has swallowed up Mercury, Venus and Earth. And life moves on…again, without regard for it's history nor care. For life simply wants to be...reason is a human thing, for I guaratee life will progress without care for good or evil, for they're human things.

Archived