Ace stereotype check!

Tarelenion

so.... questions.... (scale between 1 as like and 5 as dislike)  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Obvious... CAKES! how much do you love cakes?

• YASSSS CAKES
    • yum
    • hmm no idea
    • not really
    • NO THANKS PAL
  2. 2. Beanies! how much do you like beanies?

• LOVE THEM
    • like them
    • hmmm...... no idea
    • nah.. I am not a Smurf
    • NO THANK YOU I AM NOT A FASHION TERRORIST
  3. 3. Dragons! what do you think about dragons?

• THEY ARE CUTE AND MAJESTIC LOOK AT TOOTHLESS
    • ooohhh dragonsss
    • hmmm... don't really care because they don't exist anyways
    • but..... what if they eat us?
    • AAAH IN THE NAME OF EARENDIL, TURIN AND BARD, MY SWORD WILL BE THE LAST THING THEY SEE!!!

This poll is closed to new votes

took this poll while wearing a beanie, I guess that's a sign eh?

Obsessed_With_Dragons
  • Even though I have a massive sweet tooth, I still think cakes are a little too sweet. It's also challenging to find a vegan one (especially without nonvegan sugar), and I have no idea how to bake. So, not really, although I still might enjoy a vegan one.
  • IDK about beanies. I don't really care about them; I'd rather have a cool black dress any day!
  • Well, this one is kinda obvious from my username. DRAGONS FOR LIFE! *ecstatic shouting*
Purple Red Panda

I like cakes and dragons but I'm not keen on beanies, at least not for me. other people look great in them.

I didn't know that beanies are seen as an asexual stereotype. I'm currently wearing one because I love it; it's fuzzy on the inside, super warm, and has earphones inside. (though one of them died a while back... someday I'll replace it. Until then, only one side produces sound)

Once, when I was doing training for a job several years ago, a person went out of their way to tell me that I looked horrible with it on. I kept wearing it anyway, because I liked it, but it was weird that someone went out of my way to tell me I looked like shit wearing it.

Black Tourmaline
16 hours ago, Purple Red Panda said:

I like cakes and dragons but I'm not keen on beanies

i like beanies but not keen on cakes and dragons so more beanies for me! (i bought the same one in three colors lol)
i keep my head covered always in public (and usually at home unless i'm sleeping) for metaphysical reasons. also totes in love with hoodies from way back.
anyhow, diversity rocks! please keep my share of dragon cakes :)

Black Tourmaline
16 hours ago, Sean_Bird said:

a person went out of their way to tell me that I looked horrible with it on

what the heck? is there some obligation to be aesthetically attractive to random strangers? folks can be so unkind anymore...

spencexists

I fucking love dragons, always have (check out Fablehaven if you want a good dragon-related book) and earlier tonight I considered baking an ace pride flag cake BECAUSE I CAN. but my bro was using the oven so im gonna do it tomorrow :(. 

a little annihilation

I fucking love cake ahhhhhh

it's so prettyy and like ugh sugar. I have a sugar problem

yay dragons! I can't draw them and I have my own  weird way to draw them but I just gotta share this terrible story because I find it amusing and I don't get to share it very often--

So I'm sure this is a thing in other places but in my area it's been a thing for a while where people paint rocks and leave them places for others to find and my grandma, being her qUiRkY (to be highly under exaggerating) self of course thought that that was right up my ally, but took it upon herself to warn me about how there are people who paint dragon eyes on rocks and that I shouldn't do that because dragons are evil and shit. I didn't know I was ace then, but looking back now it's even funnier to me like welp I guess I'm evil cuz I myself am a dragon -_- 

• 11 months later...

@Tarelenion

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived