Are you an Ace who is also a legal professional /have studied Law??

SpirallingSnowy

SpirallingSnowy

Hi all- I’ve got a Queer Officer for an Australian Uni’s Law Students Society, seeking some Aces who are legal professionals or have studied law, to contribute to their online student publication. They are looking at doing an Ace Week themed publication later in the year and have a few questions they would like answered. If you are interested, please reply and I will PM. You further  ☺️

7 hours ago, SpirallingSnowy said:

Hi all- I’ve got a Queer Officer for an Australian Uni’s Law Students Society, seeking some Aces who are legal professionals or have studied law, to contribute to their online student publication. They are looking at doing an Ace Week themed publication later in the year and have a few questions they would like answered. If you are interested, please reply and I will PM. You further  ☺️

Can't help with Australian law but if they just want lawyery people in general...

• 3 weeks later...
SpirallingSnowy

Questions for That’s Queersay!

What does it mean to be queer after university/in the workplace? How has your identity influenced the places you have worked? What has been your greatest learning?

What have you struggled with the most?
What acts of allyship have you found to have the greatest impact?

What is one piece of advice you would give to current queer law students?

How did you build support networks for yourself when moving through university and into the workplace?

What do you believe younger queer people will bring to the community? / How do you think young queer people can add their voice to the community? / What insights and developments can younger queer people offer in the development of the community

What advancements would you like to see made in the law involving queer people?

What gaps do you think exist in the moment?

What mentoring would you have liked to receive as a young queer person (in the law)?

Archived