Have you ever seen Scooby-Doo?

Missing

Have you ever seen Scooby-Doo?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever seen an episode of Scooby-Doo?

• Yes
    • No
    • I’m British

This poll is closed to new votes

I like the earliest ones from 1969 into the early 1970s best. Which are the first 2 seasons and The New Scooby Doo Movies that featured famous people, like Sonny and Cher, Davy Jones, Batman and Robin, Laurel and Hardy, The Three Stooges, etc. I’ve seen later ones and was very annoyed with Scrappy Doo. I saw the live action movie, but not any of the others in more recent years. Would like to see them some time if I get the chance.

RoseGoesToYale

Have I ever seen it? I grew up with it!

I know they're underrated, but I like the TV movies from the 80s (esp The Boo Brothers).

Yup. Both the original cartoon, the movie, a pup named Scooby Doo the adventures of Scooby and Scrappy Doo and probably others.

That being said I can't answer this poll as I both have seen Scooby Doo and am British.

11 minutes ago, ben8884 said:

That being said I can't answer this poll as I both have seen Scooby Doo and am British.

You just have to decide what you value more - Scooby or your nationality. I think the choice is easy!

Janus the Fox

Yess, for years on Cartoon Network's Boomerang Channel as a kid.  I've also owned the PS2 Game Scooby Doo: Night of 100 Frights. :P

everywhere and nowhere

In fact, I'm just trying to get a Scooby-Doo game to run (the problem is that it's downloaded and the game demands a CD; with an extra layer of trouble added by the fact that I absolutely need to run it in DXWnd because I hate fullscreen). I really love collecting screenshots, here's an example (not mine, because I still haven't been able to go beyond opening the menu, having the game demand a CD and not knowing how to make it "see" a virtual CD) - and again I need to add a stupid text because otherwise the script will convert ) + : into an emoji... It's a used combination, so it shouldn't be an emoji!

spacer.png

Afterwards I want to run the second one, yet better:

spacer.png

I have recently watched a few episodes, also to check out the Polish dubbing, and I feel absolutely embarassed and annoyed with Velma trying, in such a humiliating way, to seduce Shaggy... :angry: Some months ago a piece of information appeared on LGBT+ news sites: that Velma was originally planned to be a lesbian, subtly hinted of course. but at that time romantic diversity (I don't want to call it "sexual" because either straight, bi, gay or lesbian 16-years olds shouldn't have sex! On the other hand, for me they look like ~22, not 16-17) in children's media was considered too controversial. I hugely prefer this version - when I read it, it made sense to me, she always seemed more dyke-y or even ace to me.

I’m so confused by the third option. 😂 I have seen a few episodes. It wasn’t very popular when I was a kid but it was just one of those things everyone knows at least a bit. (I was born in 1992 and grew up in America [New Jersey].) My British husband and his younger siblings grew up watching it a lot and there’s pictures of them dressed up as Scooby at a Scooby Doo play or something.

16 minutes ago, Kimchi Peanut said:

I’m so confused by the third option. 😂

Haha yeah. I asked Tele for his input...

9-F4-E8-CD4-FE76-4-EAA-842-E-53524852-A9

4-EBDC37-A-6498-4256-BB6-F-564080-D0-A24

I love scooby-doo! Use to fall asleep as a kid watching it and have seen almost all but one of the variations of it.

On 2/9/2021 at 3:31 PM, BitterSweet_Chocolate said:

Your question is if you've ever seen a episode of Scooby Doo, but my question is has anyone ever seem the episde of Supernatural where they go into the Scooby Doo world? Loved it, lol

And this was the best crossover ever. So different for each show but was so fun to watch! ❤️

I won't say who's nearly 50 and has the Scooby-Doo movie :ph34r:

One of the best’s

Purple Red Panda

Yes, I'm old.

everywhere and nowhere

By the way, I finally managed to get that Scooby-Doo game to run. Apart from DXWnd, it required a virtual CD emulator, registration of an old codec and a lot of help from people who are just more knowledgeable about what these processes really do, because I'm still mostly clueless about them...

everywhere and nowhere

By the way, here are my own screenshots from two Scooby-Doo games. :)

What a beautiful minigame:

spacer.png

And from yet another game, "Jinx at the Sphinx":

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
J. van Deijck

I have seen, but I've never been really interested. 

• 3 weeks later...
PermianElle

Pretty sure I've seen everything of the original series. I had a Scooby-Doo pen case. Drew him a lot. Wanted to be a Hex Girl.

• 11 months later...

@Mackenzie Holiday

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived