Asexual guys

InfjAceGirl

Hey. I'm a 20 year old girl and I was never in a relathionship. As a heteroromantic ace I'm scared it will be hard to find somebody. So could all the boys/men who see this and are ace or don't care about sex write something to give me some hope pls. :)

Twisted Tempest

We are most certainly around! Keep holding on, and keep looking! You'll find who you're looking for. :)

Janus the Fox

Moved to Asexual Relationships

Janus DarkFox

Cover Welcome Lounge, Weekends Asexual Relationships, Current Questions about Asexuality, Asexual Musings and Rantings & Open Mic Moderator

Mackenzie Malik

Im an asexual dude and I can promise there are loads of us!!

Horse Ham Radio

I'm male-bodied and yeah there are many people like that in the world (which I think is what you are asking? Or is the question specifically about gender?)

If you are asking about genders, I have had a quick search and found this thread for gender ID's: https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/197608-gender , which shows about 1 in 5 respondents identified as male.

From IRL experience with the ace community, I would say it was probably closer to 1 in 3 or so people were male-identifying in the offline scenes.

I'm an old fart, but I have heard of couples meeting through this site and Ace-book, there's plenty of asexual guys all over the place, don't be put off, there's also dating sites specifically for asexual people, I have never been interested in trying dating sites due to my lifestyle, there are others who feel the same as you and would like to be in a relationship.

3 hours ago, Twisted Tempest said:

We are most certainly around! Keep holding on, and keep looking! You'll find who you're looking for. :)

Aww. That's so sweet! Thanks ❤️

2 hours ago, Jay Connor said:

Im an asexual dude and I can promise there are loads of us!!

I thought you were rare🥺

a little annihilation

I have a friend who's male and ace so ik they exist

keep up hope ❤️

Twisted Tempest
19 minutes ago, Claudia12 said:

Aww. That's so sweet! Thanks ❤️

Wishing you the best of luck! 😊

I can not tell you how good that is to know! I would say I am demisexual and demiromantic but I might be  heteroromantic, as I have only ever had crushes on guys so far. Just reading this thread quiets a lot of the anxiety in my about finding a partner! 

Little late to the party but just wanted to add, cause I think this may be relevant for you. 

I am a hetroromantic asexual male. The reason I now identify this way, is because of a dating app. 

I was on a dating app around 3 months ago (before I knew I was ace) and I saw a profile. Part of the bio said that she was asexual. I didn't really know what that meant at the time, but the rest of her profile seemed cool so I liked it, and we matched. 

We started talking, and after our first couple meet ups, I decided to research asexuality in order to better understand her. As I was doing my research I found that I heavily related with it, and I realized I was asexual. After I realized I told her during our next hang out, and we have been together since then. 

Keep looking, we're out there, even if we don't know it yet!

12 hours ago, Twisted Tempest said:

Wishing you the best of luck! 😊

Thank you!!🥰

3 hours ago, krusk said:

Little late to the party but just wanted to add, cause I think this may be relevant for you. 

I am a hetroromantic asexual male. The reason I now identify this way, is because of a dating app. 

I was on a dating app around 3 months ago (before I knew I was ace) and I saw a profile. Part of the bio said that she was asexual. I didn't really know what that meant at the time, but the rest of her profile seemed cool so I liked it, and we matched. 

We started talking, and after our first couple meet ups, I decided to research asexuality in order to better understand her. As I was doing my research I found that I heavily related with it, and I realized I was asexual. After I realized I told her during our next hang out, and we have been together since then. 

Keep looking, we're out there, even if we don't know it yet!

What a cute story! Happy for you and thanks for sharing :)

I'm ace dude and also afraid that it's going to be difficult to find somebody I will be a good match with, especially since I'm over 30. So I can relate, for what it's worth...

ClaryFray1984
6 hours ago, Bradford said:

I'm ace dude and also afraid that it's going to be difficult to find somebody I will be a good match with, especially since I'm over 30. So I can relate, for what it's worth...

Nice to know there are 30+ ace guys around :)

8 hours ago, Bradford said:

Big same except nearing 30 instead... :ph34r:

I'm a hetero ace male 40+ myself, we're out here. In terms of my own observation hanging out with my local Ace Meetup, I would agree that there are less men than women but we exist!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm 46 hetero Ace.  We exist and I have also been worried I may never find someone.  I'm such a huge introvert that is doesn't bother me all that much but I know most people don't think like me.  Good luck in your search.  

Squirrel Combat

It's true, there aren't very many of us (1:13 ratio I think--don't quote me there), but we do exist, here to share a male perspective on what it's like to be Ace, among other everyday things.

Ace Of Dragons

I just learned what an asexual was last year at the age of 44, and everything just clicked that is me. I am a male heteroromantic asexual and I do exist, at lest the last time I checked I did. I believe that I would only be able to get in a romantic relationship with a girl(in me age group), someone as loyal to me as I am to them, and obsoletely no sex(unless we want a kid, this is the only reason). I do not care if she is het, bi, or pan.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2021 at 1:58 PM, Bradford said:

Well hello there, are you in the UK? I'm single 😂😂😂

WarRocketAjax

We're out there. It's definitely harder to meet people especially because of the virus but I have hope I'll find someone.

We exist! 🎉🎉

InfjAceGirl
On 2/28/2021 at 2:57 AM, Eff said:

I'm so worried about this too... male aces are so far and few, even harder to find Muslim aces 😔

I'm sure there are Muslim aces! Maybe it will take longer to find him but I believe it's possible! Good luck, dear ❤️

Archived