Scenery pictures

thelittleonekoo

thelittleonekoo

I love to take scenery pictures, especially of the sky! And tho I only have my phone camera to take pictures with I think they turn out quite okay so I thought I could post some of the ones I took today :D Feel free to post your pictures as well, let's make a calming place with beautiful pictures :) 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

(Please show up this time) Can someone say if they can see the photos or not? 

Those are beautiful! I'm not sure where that is, but I want to go 😂 I'm also not sure how to upload photos from my computer onto here (I read the how-to but it seems a little outdated unless I read the wrong one lol), but once I find out, I would love to share some of my photos! 

thelittleonekoo
10 minutes ago, teetojen said:

Those are beautiful! I'm not sure where that is, but I want to go 😂 I'm also not sure how to upload photos from my computer onto here (I read the how-to but it seems a little outdated unless I read the wrong one lol), but once I find out, I would love to share some of my photos! 

Thank you! It's from Sweden or more specifically Luleå.

If you have your photos on google photos (or any other web browser) you can right-click on the picture and either choose 'copy picture link' or 'open picture in a new tab' and then 'copy picture link' then you go 'insert image from URL' in the down right corner and paste the link (at least that how I did if there's a better way please someone tell me!)  

everywhere and nowhere

Already now they don't work. :(

thelittleonekoo
10 minutes ago, Nowhere Girl said:

Already now they don't work. :(

Don't work? 

everywhere and nowhere
10 minutes ago, thelittleonekoo said:

Don't work? 

Nope. I can only see some small grey icons instead of pictures.

thelittleonekoo
1 minute ago, Nowhere Girl said:

Nope. I can only see some small grey icons instead of pictures.

Oh no :( I wanted it to work! guess my idea failed :( 

Love this! Unfortunately I can't see your pictures anymore either but earlier today I could and they were stunning :) 

Here's some of mine:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

everywhere and nowhere
1 hour ago, thelittleonekoo said:

Oh no :( I wanted it to work! guess my idea failed :( 

Maybe you should put them on some different server? There are image hosting sites and, in my experience, they work fine.

My own specialty is ski jumping hill photography, although - due to, first of all, being unable to drive and having no driving friends or family members interested in this as well - I haven't been able to visit any ski jumping hills for a few years. But I have climbed 245 jumping hills. Unfortunately, most of my photos don't currently exist in a digital form, so I'll post just a few photos which I happened to send to the Ski Jumping Hill Archive, not the best ones... A few I like best are, for example, jumping hills in Buchenberg (Bavaria) at sunrise or my attempts at "psychedelic ski jumping hill photography" - for example, photos made through a diffraction grating.

Jämsänkoski; Finland:

spacer.png

Otepää, Estonia (the small Apteekri hills) - and here there I need to add something, because otherwise the stupid script will convert ) + : into an emoji:

spacer.png

Karpacz, Poland (the small Karpatka hill) - actually, the inrun doesn't begin on the roof, it looks like this because the structure is right behind a house:

spacer.png

Spitzkunnersdorf, Germany:

spacer.png

Oslo, Norway (a small hill known as Heming and to me as Gråkammen, because it's close to a station with this name) - stupid script again:

spacer.png

I'll try to somehow digitalise some of my best ski jumping hill photos, but it takes so much time... :(

thelittleonekoo
14 minutes ago, fairyofsuburbia said:

Love this! Unfortunately I can't see your pictures anymore either but earlier today I could and they were stunning :) 

Here's some of mine:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hmm... Let me try and edit the original! I wonder what the problem is? 

Thank you!! I love your pictures as well so pretty!!! 

thelittleonekoo
16 minutes ago, Nowhere Girl said:

I'll try to somehow digitalise some of my best ski jumping hill photos, but it takes so much time... :(

Yeah unfortunately it does :( But I love these ones! they have a nostalgic feel to them🥰

So many, but would have to scan the physical photos to put them on.

Some of my best pictures, would be:

-Sunset picture of the Fourth Railway Bridge in Edinburgh, overlooking the water way it crossed. I've seen tons of nice shots of the bridge, but I lucked out and got one of the most beautiful sunsets I had seen in a while, when I took it, which truly made the bridge's natural colors pop. Below shot isn't mine, but is illustration to get an idea of scale, and what I'm eluding to.

Spoiler

Forth railway bridge, Queensferry, Edinburgh, | Stock Photo

-Top of the zig zag road in Baguio City (Philippines). The picture doesn't do it justice (if you Google it, tons of gorgeous pics), but being there and just being speechless by how tiny it makes you feel, is unreal. The below shot isn't mine, nor is it at the top, but sort of gives you an idea.

Spoiler

Kennon Road (Baguio) - 2021 All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with  Photos) - Tripadvisor

So many others, but the favorite for me never gets old, is a shot from the top of the Victoria Peak, in Hong Kong:

(I've probably taken at least 500 pictures at this point in my life)

Again--shots aren't mine. I'm an artist, so my shots are artistic, but gives an idea, per below

Spoiler

Victoria Peak, History, Culture, Interesting Facts, Tours & More-SC

4 hours ago, thelittleonekoo said:

(Please show up this time) Can someone say if they can see the photos or not? 

If anyone knows how to make this work, it's:

thelittleonekoo
19 minutes ago, Beam Anne said:

If anyone knows how to make this work, it's:

Thank you!! I messaged them hopefully I can figure out what's wrong otherwise other people's photos are at least pretty! 

I am sorry it is not possible to see you pics x_x Maybe you could try uploading them here? It happened to me once too and it worked after using that website, then c/p their direct url here.

I have one picture from today to share as well... may come back with other older pictures, because i love scenery pictures ❤️

139930948-1687069524798320-6664809427058

spacer.png

This was the top of Mount Snow in Vermont, USA.

spacer.png

This is Gullfoss Falls in Iceland.

spacer.png

This is Barcelona (and the Mediterranean Sea) from the tower in La Sagrada Familia.

spacer.png

This is a local park in my town.

Here are a few of mine! These are all from Whidbey Island in Washington, USA

ede1ce37afd72c9c7e8bdc26577c17310748f336

19f0525ad1ab3c517c2ad6f2e4dbbd8c3e533be2

ab815062c2b945f56e1dbd501e5ba19377eee7f0

d0a5c785843113ab7b81fc22f0b580d7d2a58c6f

J. van Deijck

They work. All of you posted some really pretty things ♡♡♡

Here's some of mine, although they're not even half as stunning.

North Sea, Zeebrugge, Belgium:

bd1c1b19167855899566ac5f6bf84ef6328c0028

02a4137af2f930c7c55de4ab083155fc68f94c34

Baltic Sea, Ustka, Poland:

b79d1c7d56bd65761a3ca7122604802db5b7a879

6fc6c38573b0b7114e6273707c76c922d3d081e6

22dc3554b6cd00d2971eeabbeed1076a8d74f7ed

Zeeland, the Netherlands:

bf6171485fcc8fed05a602132d2273c22c6db2f3

4926f68a7f33bb8c1c28dcf10e363a2cd95062ba

And a random picture of the sky over my city:

5895fad6eadc6a0039975899573265a8ce130ae8