Preferred Lithromantic Relationships

SaAsh

Hey everyone!

I've recently discovered that I have lithromantic tendencies and I would love to hear from other lithromantics here about the types of relationships they prefer (those who do) and are there any instances where you deviated from your typical behavior?

🙂

I go in and out of IDing as lith.

I have had four relationships.  The first was kinda blackmail, the second was aesthetic attraction, the third was with an aromantic man, and the fourth only lasted a day.

I’ve only ever had one relationship - it lasted three weeks and I hated it. 

I’d liked the person for years before that, but the whole situation just felt so awkward and uncomfortable to me. 

• 1 month later...

I can feel romantic attraction, but I usually don't want to act on it. And if I do want to act on it, I no longer want it once it actually happens. I had a crush on a friend of mine once and wanted to date them, but once we actually started dating it was really uncomfortable for me. All the things I wanted to do with them before like holding hands and stuff just felt weird now that I was doing it. It did nothing for me. I wanted a relationship with them, and once I had it, my feelings changed. Kinda frustrating.

Archived