Would anyone like an email pal?

Teddy_bear

Hi all,

I'm 58 panromantic maybe a little grayromantic, I'm married, found asexuality late in life. I would like to find a bff near or far to talk with who understands being asexual and wants a deep friendship. Please give me a shout.

I wouldn't object :)  I would be happy to have a new friend.

This is right up my alley! I'm 47, married with 5 kids, figured out I'm ace about 3 months ago. Also looking for bff who doesn't mind not being an "in person" friend. 🙂

I wouldn't object 🙂,, having a new friend would be great, esp. one who understands being asexual! 

I'm only 31, but my close friends and mentors are all older than me, I rarely honestly have friends in their 30s like myself. 

I've missed having friends that are similar to pen pals {i.e. email, letter writing, etc), since I grew up with all that in the 90s! lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very much open to an email pal from anywhere on the globe.

I'm 40+, artist, loves laughing, talk anything from silly to serious; politics: liberal.

..blenderized..

New to the forums. First foray into trying to connect with other folks...

I am 18 months into settling into my asexuality, at 53.  Married, two older kids, 3 dogs.  Love to write more than talk! :) On the West Coast also.  Would be open to chatting and seeing if we hit it off! :)

On 1/16/2021 at 10:50 AM, MochaBaye said:

I'm very much open to an email pal from anywhere on the globe.

I'm 40+, artist, loves laughing, talk anything from silly to serious; politics: liberal.

Hey! I live  in Northern California. How is the bay with this lockdown?

Is there any childfree asexual who live in California,  Pennsylvania  New Jersey ,New York or USA ?  I mostly  know asexual in their 20's or 30's so  I am looking for asexual  email pen pal born 1967=1973

..blenderized..
18 hours ago, blenderized said:

New to the forums. First foray into trying to connect with other folks...

I am 18 months into settling into my asexuality, at 53.  Married, two older kids, 3 dogs.  Love to write more than talk! :) On the West Coast also.  Would be open to chatting and seeing if we hit it off! :)

ahshite! I'm 51!!! ahahahaha

Archived