Any Boomers 70 an older out there ?

Antique

Not having a label for my disinterest in all things sexual it was a wonderful feeling when I found this site. Wish I had been aware of this sexual orientation before I hit my 7th decade. Better late than never. It's also great to feel comfortable with who I am and it would be nice to have some other folks in my age group with whom to converse.

• Like 8

Hi @Antique  There is a very active 50s thread you would be welcome to post in - it is for any age really, but mainly those 50 and over.  There is also a 60 plus thread that is less active.  Welcome to AVEN.  🎂

• Like 1

Sorry it took so long, but just like you said, better late than never!

WELCOME TO AVEN!

Good luck finding people around your age to talk about things with; people have already thrown in some good examples, I think! O 3O

And here is your cake~

antique suitcase cakes by Cakes by Mina Bakalova, Bulgaria – Cake Geek  Magazine

• Like 2

Welcome to AVEN!  🧁🍰🍹

Please stop by the "Anyone past 50 on here" thread over in the Older Asexuals forum.

• Like 1

I'm just a few weeks short of 70.  

Welcome to the club!  Have some cake, as it is always calorie-free here:

512ca39ee32efbb9253e6a459486bece.jpg

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

I'll be 70 in Sept. 2022 and am interested in meeting in-person (outdoors or taking Covid precautions) with aces in the general area of Olympia, WA (western Washington State). I don't visit this website often, but you can check out my profile and email me at homestead14520@yahoo.com.