Survey: How comfortable are you with your healthcare provider?

michaeld

Hi all,

The PT have approved the following request from a researcher at Indiana University (US).

You are invited to participate in a study evaluating how comfortable you would be talking about specific sexual health concerns with your health care provider. The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.  It includes demographic questions and will ask you your comfort level for specific sexual health discussions with a health care provider. Participation is voluntary.  Must be 18 years or older to participate.  LGBTQ+ individuals encouraged to participate.

To participate, please click here!

https://iu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3mkG6JKj75Je4w5

As it's an important topic in the ace community, we encourage everyone eligible to take this survey!

-Mic

(AVEN PT)

9 minutes ago, michaeld said:

Must be 18 years or older to participate.

9 minutes ago, michaeld said:

we encourage everyone to take this survey!

me, younger than 18: HMMMMMM To Take Or Not To Take, That Is The Question.

Edit: probs not taking the survey

Lord Jade Cross

Healthcare provider? What is that? oh you mean that engine that bleeds you to death and does next to nothing to actually help keep you healthy while it receives millions of dollars in funds each year?  

@Jade Cross 

dont forget how contradicting these two sentences are:

12 minutes ago, michaeld said:

Must be 18 years or older to participate.

12 minutes ago, michaeld said:

we encourage everyone to take this survey!

so like, why take it in the first place. But what you said makes sense though

@A User you have a good point! I'll edit in the word "eligible", which was implicit. Unfortunately some surveys are restricted to 18 or over, not because U18s are any less important but because there are a lot more issues around collecting data from U18s, even if the survey is anonymous (or pseudononymous).

@Jade Cross I understand your frustration about the high cost of healthcare in the U.S. and about unhelpful or apathetic healthcare staff. That's one reason why I like filling out these surveys, where I'm able to mention things like that, in relation to the survey, in hopes that it might help bring about better change in the healthcare industry.

I really recommend others 18+ to fill out this survey, especially trans/nonbinary people. For example, it asks which intake/healthcare questionnaire you'd prefer, which you'd feel more comfortable answering, etc.

SpirallingSnowy

Did it, pretty easy to complete ☺️

Archived