New Type of Independent LGBT+ Project

LGBTAtreyu

Hello everyone,

My name is Atreyu, and I'm writing a book called "My Identity, My Story". "My Identity, My Story" is a new type of LGBT  book that endeavors to help people achieve a better understanding of gender identity and sexual orientation. "My Identity, My Story" will contain numerous stories of the experiences of different types of people in the LGBT  community, and the people outside of it, whether they are supportive or not. It contains hundreds of terms, some of which have never before been published. It will cover gender identity, romantic and sexual orientation, the history of the Stonewall riots, a guide to self-discovery, and much much more. The project began in Spring 2019 with the anticipated completion, Summer 2022, taking COVID-19 into consideration. Also a lot of people have been helping me with this book to make sure that it is as accurate as possible, and that it has information from reputable sources. However, I think more people deserve the chance to help contribute in this book which is why I will be posting a link to a Google Form that you can fill out if you are interested. Thank you if you are reading this, and I hope you have a great day.

Contribution Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKCCb0pNZKmtb5gTcRli14IVdWkXFDHM8UqMw7Ajw2KDYxBg/viewform?fbclid=IwAR0TyKSViQB6m4236mFXrP00-YA0L_uW8xnCR5EF9HiGc1PTefzNTI9teGY

Is there an age limit on this? I know usually posted forms for data call for 18+ years old and then I can’t contribute :( I did see that there’s a 4-12 option for age (lol I’d be interested to hear from 5 year olds, honestly) so just double checking there’s no age cap

5 hours ago, Acerna said:

Is there an age limit on this? I know usually posted forms for data call for 18+ years old and then I can’t contribute :( I did see that there’s a 4-12 option for age (lol I’d be interested to hear from 5 year olds, honestly) so just double checking there’s no age cap

No, don't worry. There is no age limit 🙂

Archived