Hi, can I make some friends? :)

H3CCH3

Hi everyone, call me H. I've been trying to figure out this whole asexuality thing and I really just want to make some friends that understand my rants and frustrations (and jokes). Idk if there is a larger group or DM or something on this website (or we have to just use the forums). I really hope i get to meet all you lovely people :)

P.S: why do we like cake and dragons???

We like cake because cake is better than sex. We like dragons, because they're mythical, just like how people think of us.IMG_1001.jpg

Welcome! Ethane? Cool username. Also we saw that there was a thing where the bisexuals claimed unicorns, and we assumed other mythical creatures would start getting claimed, so rightly chose to stake an early claim on dragon’s before anyone else got them :P 

Dragon-Cake-Ideas.jpg

1 hour ago, SenAlkazar said:

Welcome to Aven 😄 

Stracciatella Maqui Cheesecake | Rainbow in My Kitchen

You wouldn't happen to know the recipe? I wanna make this one!

Welcome to AVEN. You're looking for friends? This is an awesome place to do so! Welcome hug!

Hello! i just joined this because I also want to figure out this whole asexuality thing and just make some friends along the way to talk about it. :)

(I had no idea cakes and dragons was an ace thing- i love it so much already lol) 

Welcome H. Have some 🍰.  I'm relatively new here myself but it is a very friendly community and I'm sure you will fit right in and meet new people in no time 🙂.  We use the forums for discussions on all kinds of stuff. There is a general chatroom where you can speak to people online. You can also private message a person or start a group chat on the chatroom with just a few people if you like. You can find the chatroom icon on the bottom right of the site. That's where it is for me at least. Good luck in discovering your asexuality.

Welcome! Hope you'll find what you seek on here ☺️ seems you've got good answers to your questions already, so here's just another cake ^^

Cheesecake-Baked-Tofu-Purple-Sweet-Potat

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and all the cake!😁 You're all so lovely! Hopefully I'll see you guys around in the chat room :)

10 hours ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! Ethane? Cool username. Also we saw that there was a thing where the bisexuals claimed unicorns, and we assumed other mythical creatures would start getting claimed, so rightly chose to stake an early claim on dragon’s before anyone else got them :P 

Dragon-Cake-Ideas.jpg

Woah, this is the coolest cake i've ever seen! Thank you :D 

• 1 month later...
NickyTannock

A very belated welcome to AVEN! And Happy New Year!

It's a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and even though I'm so very late welcoming you, here's a "Dragon" cake,

https://cakesdecor.com/cakes/215752-dragon

dchbwshxuqcbrgrdxdit.jpg

NickyTannock
On 12/3/2020 at 12:32 AM, Cowgirl_Kat said:

https://images.app.goo.gl/LuNvXiJUMW5zF1Xr7

Hi H! I'm new to the forum too. I've only been here a couple of days. I also think the dragon and cake thing is cool too.

That's a nice cake!

If you post a direct link to an image, the forum automatically displays it.
A direct link is one that ends in the file type ('.jpg', '.gif', etc.) not the domain ('.com', '.co.uk', etc.).
If you're finding images with a Google image search, then you can obtain the direct link by left-clicking on the desired image to bring it up, then right-clicking on it and selecting 'Copy image address'.

Archived