First Timer

HandsOffMyCoffee

HandsOffMyCoffee

Hi. I am a 17-year-old girl and this is my first time on this site. Recently I’ve been questioning things about myself, and part of that was my feelings about sex. I don’t know if I don’t want it or if I’m just terrified of it. I know I’d be very much interested in non-sexual forms of intimacy, but anything past that I get uncomfortable with. I think part of it is because I’m afraid of the pain that could come with it, but I just don’t know for certain. I think I mostly came here because I wanted answers or at least to know there are other people out there who also don’t know their stance on sex. Thank you for reading, and I hope everyone here has a wonderful day.

rainbowocollie

Hi! You're at the right place, this site has tons of resources and knowledgeable people. :)

I consider myself demisexual, and am pretty well set on that......that said, I'm not 100% sure how I feel about sex either. It kinda feels like the only way to know for sure would be to be in a relationship and see how I feel then, but....I'm on the aromantic spectrum, so I don't have any desire to try a relationship. lol

everywhere and nowhere

We have a tradition here to welcome newbies with virtual cake, so here's some coffee cake for you:

Vegan-Coffee-Cake-Kahlua-Frosting-7.jpg

Hi, I feel a similar way. Im confused about the "relationship" with sex lol. Im scared of it, at the same time Im cringing over it. I dont want a relationship tho, and Im 15.

Welcome! Cake in a mug to go with your coffee in a cup :D 

chcolate-cup-cake-with-star-motif.jpg

Welcome!

I hope AVEN helps you figure things out!

Chocolate Fudge Cake by Carlo's Bakery - Goldbelly

Blue eyes white dragon

Welcome! I'm new here too! I felt similar things before realizing I was asexual. I wish you luck on your journey! 

• 5 weeks later...
NickyTannock

A very belated welcome to AVEN! And Happy New Year!

It's a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and even though I'm so very late welcoming you, here's a "Sammie the Shih Tzu" cake,

https://cakesdecor.com/cakes/246373-sammie-the-shih-tzu
bpjs4qye2tgocmgu4tbb.jpg

Archived