introduce your OCs?

rainbowocollie

rainbowocollie

I have a bunch, but I'll introduce just the ones I'm the most attached to. I won't include my fursonas on this, though.

Dash (he's also in my current icon)
Q2A8iGI.png

Fineku (ninja cat) and his best friend Kai (wolf griffin thing):

ekqd3b0.png

FaU5Kn4.jpg

Roque the wolf:

q9xOn2w.png

My Borzois Stormy and Sunny:
19g07O3.png

blwWnUR.png

Anthracite_Impreza

I ADORE BORZOI *ahem*

Ok so the long (CHAOS) version of my main OCs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/116XEuqLvm5SJSKCJYNomePw5gUZT5oL9/view

And the three main ones back when I actually did actual art :x And yes, Anth is my carsona. He's a lot cooler than I am /sad

Spoiler

Anth being all determined

irritableanthsyndromeavvie-scarred.png

Treasach being all badass

shocktactics.png

Dubhthach being all evil

daemonhunter.png

(and for anyone who was tl;dr about the bios (such an inappropriate word for vehicles), yes Treasach and Dubhthach have a split personality thing going on)

Here's the notes for probably my favorite DnD character I've made:

Rocky Sparxx Gnoll (Bard, metal/hard rock theme), 7'0", he/him pronouns (no listed gender) Very tall, deep chest, thin waist (food isn't a thing in Hell), noticeable teeth, eyes with red/blue heterochromia, large ears, horns (optional), shock of spiky hair (like the mohawk mane that aardwolves and striped hyenas have), base fur color is white/silver with black stripes and neon spots large hands, noticeable claws elements from spotted and striped hyenas, aardwolves 80's metal/glam rock/ punk aesthetic more savage/demonic looking gnoll with crazy neon colors actually very friendly personality, relatively easygoing, amazing musician from Hell, kicked out of Hell by Ynagu for being more interested in music than savagery has a black and silver saxophone (magic, all ranges) called The Devil's Horn, an electric guitar (magic) called Paganini Plays a combination of hard rock/metal (Twisted Sister, Quiet Riot) and classical (Paganini, Bach, Liszt, etc.) music

Kit Run

This is Kit. She is an alien in human disguise. She has a government microchip in her hand, she is running from "the bad guys".

J. van Deijck

There are threads like that already :P

@admods, can these be merged or something maybe? :3

I recently made an OC. His name is Geo and he lives on a highly polluted steampunk Venus-like planet. He is almost always wearing goggles and a mask, because to go outside you must protect your eyes and lungs from the toxic gases. (it may or may not be inspired by the covid mask wearing😏)

rainbowocollie
On 11/30/2020 at 12:12 PM, Jelle van der Lee said:

There are threads like that already :P

@admods, can these be merged or something maybe? :3

RIP me 😅

J. van Deijck
6 hours ago, colliethefurry said:

RIP me 😅

It's fine, many of us do it sometimes :D

Archived