Newbie in sight!

phidelune

WARNING: this topic has been writed by a philosophy lover with existential struggles...some say she is crazy so don't mind her.

Hello everyone!!! I'm a person. I hope one the day we describe ourselves with that word and nothing more. Meanwhile I'm a Cuban woman searching for a label that makes her part of something, or maybe an answer or a place to be herself. A contradictory person in search of herself when she already knows the answer; a being that wants to be just a being but is still chained to the classification system of society. (I'm babbling right now...just thinking about it gives me a headache XD). 

I have so many questions and so many things I want to say! Is difficult to elaborate the ideas I want to share with you cause they are complicated and my english isn't the best. I hope everyone understands and I apologize in advance for future misunderstandings due to my ignorance 😅.

Hi and welcome! This is a good place to be to figure yourself out. Here's some cake!

Raspberry Chocolate Layer Cake | Chocolate Cake & Ganache Recipe

everywhere and nowhere

Hello! Here's a cake from a fellow philosophy lover, although I admit that it's very conventional. A better way to make a "philosopher's cake" might be to lace it with LSD (of course, while letting the recipient know about the special ingredient). ;)

4b260757edeac61c9e4c6eb96c1d990b.jpg

Welcome! A lover of philosophy eh? Then maybe this might be or interest to you: 

rich-peanut-butter-and-chocolate-cake-85

• 1 month later...
NickyTannock

A very belated welcome to AVEN! And Happy New Year!

It's a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and even though I'm so very late welcoming you, here's a "Library Ghost" cake,

https://cakesdecor.com/cakes/293491-library-ghost-of-ghostbusters-sugar-spooks-2017

txplevsi6qvkammrf661.jpg

Archived