Sexual Attraction?

luluco

Hellooo people, I want to talk about things that confuse me about myself, can you help me?

1 I don't desire to have sex, nor oral sex nor anything involving naked bodies, I just don't find it interesting at all.

The thing is that I can get turned on, this happens not very regularly because hormones and I just get turned on by my favorite male celebrity.

I don't desire to do anything to him but I desire to do things to myself, masturbating :J

Is this sexual attraction?

2 I have a kink and it's wierd (?) It usually involves teasing someone (sometimes sexually) and the person have to have good reactions (like funny ones), I love seing interesting facial expressions and body language. I love to see a boner too, I find it cute.

The only thing is that I only enjoy doing that, I think that doing it is very, very boring for me 

Is it sexual attraction the desire of wanting to tease someone?

The thing is, I would say it is a form of sexual attraction (because it's getting you "turned on" by someone else, as you put it) but ultimately it's still not sex that you desire.

It's pretty much the reason why I don't find sexual attraction being the sole determinant of orientation very useful.

The first thing you mentioned, there's some on the ace spectrum who're like that, I think it's considered Autochrissexual. (or aegosexual like you labeled I guess?)

The second thing you mentioned would probably fall into being a fetish. We've had talks around fetishes before, and I think what it comes down to is .. if your fetish' involves another person, then it falls into sexual attraction of some kind because it's directed with a person. Some people think differently, I've seen some weird talks around this, but to me that's what makes sense to me anyway.
It's obviously less sexual than normal if it doesn't go further, but I dunno. Considering how you are it probably can fit fine in graysexuality.

22 hours ago, Sarah-Sylvia said:

The first thing you mentioned, there's some on the ace spectrum who're like that, I think it's considered Autochrissexual. (or aegosexual like you labeled I guess?)

The second thing you mentioned would probably fall into being a fetish. We've had talks around fetishes before, and I think what it comes down to is .. if your fetish' involves another person, then it falls into sexual attraction of some kind because it's directed with a person. Some people think differently, I've seen some weird talks around this, but to me that's what makes sense to me anyway.
It's obviously less sexual than normal if it doesn't go further, but I dunno. Considering how you are it probably can fit fine in graysexuality.

Yeah... I think that I'm just Aegosexual/graysexual hahaha xd why does my sexuality have to be so complicated

7 minutes ago, luluco said:

Yeah... I think that I'm just Aegosexual/graysexual hahaha xd why does my sexuality have to be so complicated

Humans can be complicated :P
I think I'm pretty complex myself. At least I could picture some people being confused by lots of things about me XD

22 hours ago, Philip027 said:

The thing is, I would say it is a form of sexual attraction (because it's getting you "turned on" by someone else, as you put it) but ultimately it's still not sex that you desire.

It's pretty much the reason why I don't find sexual attraction being the sole determinant of orientation very useful.

I don't really know, like everyone here has a different idea on what defines asexuality. For me it's the lack of sexual attraction and sexual attraction, for me is when you actually want to have sex with someone or do something sexual like oral sex or masturbating each other.

3 minutes ago, Sarah-Sylvia said:

Humans can be complicated :P
I think I'm pretty complex myself. At least I could picture some people being confused by lots of things about me XD

True, humans are complicated xd

I don't really know, like everyone here has a different idea on what defines asexuality. For me it's the lack of sexual attraction and sexual attraction, for me is when you actually want to have sex with someone or do something sexual like oral sex or masturbating each other.

Well I mean, what other sort of attraction would you call this?  (If you'd even call it attraction at all?)

It's still this specific person that's triggering a sexual response in you; the only real difference here is that you don't want to involve him in it.

On 11/28/2020 at 6:55 PM, Philip027 said:

Pretty much this. 

Most people I know would call that sexual attraction, cause someone is turning you on. 

But... thats why I ID myself based on what I desire to do with that. I desire my wife being involved, therefore, I ID as sexual. If I desired no one being involved, I would ID as asexual still. 

And.. some sexuals do like just teasing and power play around it and then masturbate to that power trip. So. Depends, really. 

Archived