Dissertation Help Needed!

Coe Bredesen

Hi everyone!

I’m Coe, a third-year university student researching how asexuals understand themselves within society and the relationship norms that surround us. As someone who fits under the asexual umbrella, I find this a really important topic to talk about, and I hope others would also be interested. I still need some participants to help with this research! 

I’ve attached a link to an online survey with 15 questions to answer. The survey is completely anonymous, and asks about relationships, society, and identity. There are trigger warnings on questions that may be more sensitive than others, so feel free to skip them.

https://yorksj.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bgcXPligWJQO4q9

I’m looking for participants who are over the age of 18 and identify under the asexual umbrella. If you can fill out the survey, I'd really appreciate it! Or if you know anyone who fits the requirements, please share the survey with them. 

Further information is available at the start of the survey, but if you have any other questions please email me at coe.bredesen@yorksj.ac.uk.

Thank you in advance!

Finished! I'll be interested to hear what you find!

On 11/14/2020 at 4:29 PM, Coe Bredesen said:

Hi everyone!

I’m Coe, a third-year university student researching how asexuals understand themselves within society and the relationship norms that surround us. As someone who fits under the asexual umbrella, I find this a really important topic to talk about, and I hope others would also be interested. I still need some participants to help with this research! 

I’ve attached a link to an online survey with 15 questions to answer. The survey is completely anonymous, and asks about relationships, society, and identity. There are trigger warnings on questions that may be more sensitive than others, so feel free to skip them.

https://yorksj.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bgcXPligWJQO4q9

I’m looking for participants who are over the age of 18 and identify under the asexual umbrella. If you can fill out the survey, I'd really appreciate it! Or if you know anyone who fits the requirements, please share the survey with them. 

Further information is available at the start of the survey, but if you have any other questions please email me at coe.bredesen@yorksj.ac.uk.

Thank you in advance!

Hi everyone! Thank you so much to everyone who has helped me by filling out my survey! I've reached a good amount of responses and have paused the survey. So if you try to open the survey, it won't work from now. Thank you again so much to everyone who has helped 😊 

Archived