• Ears
    • Eyebrow(s)
    • Nose
    • Lip(s)
    • Tongue
    • Any place not mentioned here (where?)
    • Any unusual place (where?)
    • I don't have piercings
  3. 3. Do you want to have more/any piercings?

• Yes (where?)
    • No
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

I have 5 piercings in my ears (3x earlobes, tragus and rook). I've also wanted to get my hips pierced for a long time, but not sure if that will ever happen.

I feel the same about piercings as I do about tattoos or wearing jewelry.  It is fine for others, but not for me.

J. van Deijck
8 hours ago, Acing It said:

but this goes too far and is gross I think

I think so, too. To each their own, but this is really intense. While I absolutely don't mind a few tattoos and/or piercings, the excessive amount of them makes me shiver. The same way there are a few body mods I absolutely dislike.

But then again. Everyone is responsible for themselves. They can do whatever they want, but it doesn't mean we have to follow :P

oh and yes. I appreciate every single opinion in this thread.

Anthracite_Impreza

Nope nope nope!! Aside from being entirely uninterested, I'm a complete wimp and would be a constant bag of nerves they were going to get ripped out. That's not even including the fact you have to get stabbed first.

I don't give a fuck what anyone else does but keep the sharp end away from me!

I don't, the idea of having holes punched in me doesn't appeal. 

My GF does have her ears pierced, and they look really good, though 

J. van Deijck
8 hours ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

Nope nope nope!! Aside from being entirely uninterested, I'm a complete wimp and would be a constant bag of nerves they were going to get ripped out. That's not even including the fact you have to get stabbed first.

I don't give a fuck what anyone else does but keep the sharp end away from me!

You sound like my friend a lot :D he has one ear piercing, though, that he doesn't even use, and apparently doing it took hours and afterwards he said never again. He hates needles, too.

And I must admit the needle part and later healing process are probably the least nice parts of it all :P

10 hours ago, Jelle van der Lee said:

it doesn't mean we have to follow

Or find it attractive! There are a lot of extreme examples on the web which in my personal opinion are more (borderline) mental health issue rather than aesthetic preference. But... where can anyone draw the line? 🙂

J. van Deijck
7 minutes ago, Acing It said:

Or find it attractive! There are a lot of extreme examples on the web which in my personal opinion are more (borderline) mental health issue rather than aesthetic preference. But... where can anyone draw the line? 🙂

That's it. People are entitled to have opinions :D

It's like I said. I have 8 piercings, all of them on my face and ears. And I have only one tattoo. And I'm not planning to have any more. What i have is perfectly enough. And there are things i can't find attractive, no matter how much i try. Like stretched ears, for example. Or anything else stretched :ph34r:

And nothing's wrong with body mods, but too much is too much.

3 hours ago, Jelle van der Lee said:

Or anything else stretched

What the heck do you mean? 😇🙃

J. van Deijck
5 hours ago, Acing It said:

What the heck do you mean? 😇🙃

What you posted first example :P that picture.

I have no piercings and don't want any. I'm very aware of things on my body and having even a tiny piercing would bug me no end. 😬

Mychemicalqpr

I have basic earlobe piercings and would like to get more on the ears. I think I'd have fun playing around with all the potential earring combinations. 

J. van Deijck
On 11/24/2020 at 4:00 PM, SorcerousJigglypuff said:

I have basic earlobe piercings and would like to get more on the ears. I think I'd have fun playing around with all the potential earring combinations. 

That is fun indeed :D

Lie-RennyValkyrie_

I just have a basic 1 hole per ear. I got them done when I was like 9. I am contemplating getting a nose, lip or tongue one done but I think I'd probably prefer fake ones because then I don't have to worry about the hole being visible and honestly the idea of poking holes in our bodies to put things through in the name of fashion is kinda creepy. Not that I'm agaisnt them, I have my ears pierced but like when you think about it it is a little strange. I'm also annoyingly allergic to nickel which is in most cheap earrings so that gets a little annoying (better than my mother who is allergic to most metals though) and I haven't worn earrings regularly for such a long time now that I can't wear studs to bed because they irritate me so I have to take them out before I go to bed and I find them difficult to put in some times to I mostly don't bother. I stopped wearing them all the time about 2 years ago because they were making me sort of dysphoric because their generally seen as a feminine thing and I couldn't find any I liked that I could wear. Now I just occasionally put earrings in (also I got bat symbol earrings which is much better than my old either plain ball studs or a butterfly). Luckily my holes don't really close up when I don't wear them for ages.

Currently have both my ears pierced two times (so four in total) but I really wanna get a bunch more piercings. I want a tongue piercing really badly, and a genital piercing. Also considering getting snake bites and an eyebrow piercing, as well as a bunch of tattoos. I just think they look super cool, and I'm not scared of pain or needles.

I have regular earlobe piercings, and I added two extra piercings to my left earlobe (so now there are three holes in that earlobe). I want more piercings, maybe helix, daith, surface tragus, or tragus ones for my ears. I kind of like the idea of getting my bellybutton pierced. I'm very indecisive though, and also lazy, so who knows what I'll actually do (if anything).

J. van Deijck
14 hours ago, SmaragdineSpellCastor said:

Also considering getting snake bites and an eyebrow piercing,

Worth it :D

Scientific_Traveler

I have the normal set of one in each earlobe, but I want more. Post-pandemic I'll probably get another set in the earlobes and possibly a cartilage piercing in my ear. 

I don't have any; I had some in my ears, but I wanted to try stretching out my ears some to get some neat gauges in them; nothing extreme or anything... but my mom was against it, so I got tired of stabbing the fuck out of my ears, making new exit holes because it was too small for me to get them through easily, so I was just like "fuck it!" and let them grow back in.

I love seeing people with lots of piercings though; piercings and tattoos are so cool looking. ; w;e

Blue eyes white dragon

I have my lobes pierced, but I am planning on stretching them (not sure how big). I have my left helix done. I want to get another piercing or two under that one, an industrial piercing on my right ear, my lower lip on my left side, my nostril (unsure of which one), and most likely my nipples. 

TrustTheCloak

So far I have two piercings on both earlobes, but am interested in getting a lot more on my ears. I'm also interested in the possiblity of an eyebrow and/or nose piercing (septums look wicked)

I used to have a nose piercing and I had to take it out because of surgery, I want to get it done again. I also used to have my tongue pierced and I miss it, but I can't have that for my future job.

In total had 4 cartilage piercings, but I let 2 close since 1) was in a weird spot and almost kept popping a new hole trying to put my earring in for it, and 2) I ripped my ear taking the training earring out, and years later realized why it had a scar and let it close. 2 at a time, each closed hole was from a different time. I do wanna get at least 1-2 more, but time is not on my side

• 3 weeks later...
cosmosredshift7

I've got two sets of regular lobe piercings, two helixes on my right ear, and a navel piercing. I had an industrial piercing in my left ear for a few years but it never healed right so I removed it recently.

I really wanna get a rook, tragus, or third set of regular piercings once the pandemic is over.... 🤔

I think piercings are ok on other people, but they wouldn't look good on me. And I'm allergic to some metals.   

• 10 months later...

@alsjeblieft

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived