Alphabetical Video Games

LadyWallflower

LadyWallflower

Fran (Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age)

LadyWallflower

Noelle (Genshin Impact)

@kelico How is the Atelier series? I've heard its good, but when I looked into it all I heard about is THIGHS, lol. Because of that I feel uncomfortable playing the newest game, but I'm curious about some of the older ones.

Octopath Traveler

4 minutes ago, LadyWallflower said:

@kelico How is the Atelier series? I've heard its good, but when I looked into it all I heard about is THIGHS, lol. Because of that I feel uncomfortable playing the newest game, but I'm curious about some of the older ones.

I'm obsessed with the Atelier series. I've played them since Rorona on ps3. I've lost count how many games that is at this point. :P I think people are talking about Ryza's thighs? I haven't gotten to that one yet (I'm playing Lulua right now, which is right before Ryza), but it seems like they did accentuate her thighs some. The games are all really good and very innocent. There's nothing sexual to them at all, if that's what you're hesitant about. They're great RPG's with alchemy twists. Lots of adorable characters.

LadyWallflower

Primrose (Octopath Traveler)

@kelico Thanks for the info! I may have to try one out at some point. Which one has been your favorite?

Quark

1 minute ago, LadyWallflower said:

Thanks for the info! I may have to try one out at some point. Which one has been your favorite?

Yes, definitely check them out! They're so cute and fun. Oh gosh, that's such a tough question...there's so many. On ps3, my faves were Meruru and Ayesha. On ps4, my fave is probably Sophie and now, Lulua. Escha & Logy was also very good (ps3). See? It's hard to choose. :lol: But if you go with ps4, then start with Sophie.

LadyWallflower

Reks (Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age)

@kelico Okay! I will have to look into Sophie. :) 

Uncharted

@LadyWallflower Just a heads up in Sophie, one of the girls (Plachta) does have a bit of a risqué outfit, but again, there is nothing sexual. : ) 

Alaska Native Manitou

Yar's Revenge.

@kelico @LadyWallflower  They say great minds think alike.

I'll never forget Atelier Iris 2:  The Azoth of Destiny.  At the end, when the 3 orphans who survived the villain's plot became a blended family & said "I'm home." I cried.

Alaska Native Manitou

Astyanax

(Pokemon) Emerald version 

Archived