core aesthetic?

Beeboi

This is a thread for talking about aesthetics. sounds weird, i know, but trust me, it helps some people to make friends.

so yeah what's your core aesthetic? describe it.

mine's goblincore

i have a drawer of moss

I don’t know. What are the drop down options?

Purple Red Panda

I had to  google goblincore, nice 🙂

You've heard of Light Academia and Dark Academia.

Now get ready for...

Feral Academia.

8 minutes ago, Karst said:

You've heard of Light Academia and Dark Academia.

Now get ready for...

Feral Academia.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fraggle Underdark

I dress kind of normcore, though I have an undercut now. (I'm not joking about normcore: I've tried other fashions but the deliberate and mindful use of a normal look represents an aspect of myself.)

In terms of furnishings I'm big on Victorian Goth (just got a burgundy Victorian tufted sofa) and Cyberpunk (bedroom is a mattress on the floor).

Anthracite_Impreza

People who are snailcore often find themselves wanting a pet snail

Ha. Haha. Ha. I have about 50 rn 🙃

SNAIL

i suppose so

Siimo van der fietspad

I have rarely stumbled down such a fascinating rabbit hole as this...

I think I'm close to Vibrant Academia, but also in the territory of Dark and Darkest academia, Adventurecore and what I'm coining as 'cyclecore', an aesthetic based around bicycles and bicycle cultures.

Oberon Jasper

My goal is Dark Academia which isn't a 'core' type aesthetic, but is just a general one.

Usually includes dressing 'scholarly' in darker colors, philosophy, psychology, skull symbols, old books, etc.

I would probably say normcore or casual, especially with my clothing. I dress pretty androgynous, I don't have particular color preferences, I just kinda wear whatever's comfortable, lol.

Couldn't find one that matches, but some sort of 80s retro, - bright Hawaiian or floral t-shirts, industrial look, new romantic and new wave music 

I have no idea what any of this means-core

I looked at the list of aesthetics and I don’t know what most of the things are. I don’t really get it. I don’t think I have an aesthetic 🤷‍♀️

cool!

Grey-Ace Ventura

punk, which isn't really an aesthetic, more like the attitude that contributes to my aesthetic

I can't pick just one. I can never pick just one of anything, my mind changes every day. 😛 The most frequent ones for me though are probably like.. punk/grunge, forests, adventure, stuff like that. Rough looking. 🙃

not sure, probably some of those -academia things? I love my field of study (what a flattering way to say a nerd :D) and my clothes are a harmonious mix of elegance and shabbiness, is that it? with a hint of punkish attitude. 

Siimo van der fietspad
On 10/28/2020 at 6:22 AM, Skycaptain said:

Couldn't find one that matches, but some sort of 80s retro, - bright Hawaiian or floral t-shirts, industrial look, new romantic and new wave music 

I think you're: https://aesthetics.fandom.com/wiki/Vacation_Dadcore 😆

J. van Deijck

I'm a goth, or some kind if a goth since I was 14.

SunlitMoonlight

mine's probably something like dystopian punk rock with a side of ye old smoky haze and old towns full of tons of weird people and green trees constantly full of low-hanging clouds and like a dash of "possibly a mythic creature who could kill you but also might protect you idk man good luck"

either that or im only slightly edgy but very chaotic

Archived