why hating sex is fun

(SP)

*makes note that the spacecraft should transform into a gigantic feminist robot of doom*

Okay, well. This should prove to be a challenge.

we have faith in you, though ;) :D Have fun with the design...but make sure during the transformation anyone inside is not harmed...we wouldn't want any AVENites hurt ;)

we'll have special chairs where we'll be strapped down when it transforms.

or you can make the ship in the form of mega femi... save yourself the trouble of including the transformation feature...

we'll have special chairs where we'll be strapped down when it transforms.
so we'll have little red flashing lights and sirens to give us a warning to when we need to be in the chairs....
or you can make the ship in the form of mega femi... save yourself the trouble of including the transformation feature...
yeah... but the element of suprise for the space sexuals would be lost :?
so we'll have little red flashing lights and sirens to give us a warning to when we need to be in the chairs....

yup yup!!! :D

yeah... but the element of suprise for the space sexuals would be lost

true... :?

underminethewalls

Awesome! But airhorns don't work in space. Is there any way to simulate airhorns with no air? Of course we could still use the real thing immediately before and after landing and take-off...

We could use the fog horns inside the ship when in space (and maybe send out the sound over radio signals so other ships would hear it...and when on a planet we could use the horns outside as well ;)

• 2 months later...
Silly Green Monkey

I should have come looking for this place a LOT sooner...

I feel so deprived!

• 4 weeks later...
I suppose walking around like robots and pretending to be Dr. Spock on Star Trek (monotone-- "I cannot have sex with you. Since I do not wish to reproduce at this time, it would not be logical.")

Dave

WOW does he really say that?

that is just awesome!

i'll make that to a Tshirt! how about that!

Gerardo *

Silly Green Monkey

Greetings Gerardo the newbie! make an introductory post in the Welcome section!

• 2 weeks later...
I've always found it fun to, when someone's going on about how much they're getting in the sack and describing it in detail, start describing murder fantasies in graphic detail. They shut right up. :lol:

Me myself, I like to describe the sacrifices and rituals I perform to hasten the rise of great Cthulhu and the destruction of all mankind...

Most of them aren't well-read enough to get the joke...

Cthulhu for Prez! ==> :( http://www.cthulhu.org/

:twisted:

Archived