Looking for Writers and Readers

Ayers

Hello we’re running a small discord server called the Storyteller’s Café. It is a supportive community mostly focused on LGBTQIA+ writer’s and readers that is founded by Aces and is very welcoming to Aces, Aros, Demis and more. We accept writers and readers of all skill levels. If you’re interested in joining a supportive community of writers click the link down below, we look forward to meeting you! :)

https://discord.gg/qNvvHP9

This is neat!  I like to write but I'm so freaking shy about sharing what I write :c Reading what my friends share with me makes me feel like my ability is so low.  They usually send me their fan fics and I write original stuff.  Definitely will check it out tho.  I want to be more involved in these kid of groups.

I'll think about joining the sever (since I am a writer). Thank you for the invitation!

Me, a fanfiction writer:

*slides on zorro mask*

Oberon Jasper

I wish I had discord... I'd totally join.

Sounds interesting, I'm currently working on two main stories, both Science Fiction/Fantasy, as well as a few smaller projects and some short stories that fall into one of five different worlds, at least three of those worlds interconnect in some of the non-cannon shorts because I was bored and experimenting with ideas. I occasionally write for others, those are usually short stories, but I've done some fan fiction on request, if rewriting book endings counts. I might join, but I'll have to give it some thought. 

Archived