It’s about more than sex...

Traveler40

4 minutes ago, anisotrophic said:

they at least know to keep it to themselves.

I thought about that while reading your previous posts, but didn’t say it. My kids go to a school with the most pious of folks who tout inclusion and care. I’ve never met such a bunch of general hypocrites among the many that simply keep it to themselves. They do judge, thoroughly, and I’m definitely going to hell! 🤣

2 minutes ago, Traveler40 said:

I thought about that while reading your previous posts, but didn’t say it. My kids go to a school with the most pious of folks who tout inclusion and care. I’ve never met such a bunch of general hypocrites among the many that simply keep it to themselves. They do judge, thoroughly, and I’m definitely going to hell! 🤣

We get one life to live. :) 

Transition was probably my midlife crisis. Not going to get another shot at it.

2 hours ago, anisotrophic said:

It's the liberal lean you expect of well-off people that consider themselves too educated to be [etc]-ist / [etc]-phobic.

2 hours ago, anisotrophic said:

And if they think it's wrong for religious reasons, they at least know to keep it to themselves. I think people put a lot of weight on behaving politely and respectfully, and minding their own business.

None of these things is true where I live, although it is not as conservative as serran’s area.

Mountain House
3 hours ago, Traveler40 said:

I’m definitely going to hell!

There is no hell so no worries there.

Oh shoot, Did I say that out loud?  Just ignore me...

2 hours ago, ryn2 said:

None of these things is true where I live, although it is not as conservative as serran’s area.

Not true here, either. Though, I did run into that sort of ... hypocritical "acceptance" up north when I lived closer to NYC (they put on the face of acceptance to the world, but behind closed doors, they judged everyone and used racial slurs in whispers). 

My area just suffers from being rural and southern for the U.S. The kind of place where the community prides itself on following Baptist scripture, fire and brimstone to anyone that causes lust, women are to blame for lustful thoughts, blah blah. An hour north though, is a more liberal leaning community. Two hours west as well. So, I escape at times to remind myself there are places in the world where people aren't so... backwards. :lol: 

On 10/17/2020 at 7:24 AM, Serran said:

People who are poly flexible tend to be able to be happy either way. If the monogamous relationship is fulfilling, they are good - they may still become tempted at times but overall very happy. If open or poly is needed, they can be quite happy there too. 

I believe I fall into this category, if I had to define it. Probably a group not very much liked by many in the other two groups, though likely more common than they would care to admit.

27 minutes ago, Sinking_In said:

I believe I fall into this category, if I had to define it. Probably a group not very much liked by many in the other two groups, though likely more common than they would care to admit.

I honestly would think most people fall in this group. But, societal values at play and all... most live monogamous. In societies where polyamory is the norm, monogamy is rare. It is an interesting thing in humans. 

36 minutes ago, Sinking_In said:

Probably a group not very much liked by many in the other two groups

I’d personally guess it’s rejected by a vocal minority in each of the other two groups, rather than not much liked by many, but I don’t have evidence to back that up.

More than sex can only be involvement and seduction.
These things are very willful, for example, it can be played in the form of a game or demonstration of your body.
For example, through a webcam or nude photos.
I saw such examples on VibraGame and there are plenty of resources to show that this is more than sex.
You can find different people and a lot of interesting things.

Archived