Smoker or non smoker - which are you?

brian_w

Smoker or non smoker - which are you?  

1. 1.

• Smoker
    • Non-smoker
    • Other - please comment below

This poll is closed to new votes

I hate being around people who smoke, im asthmatic, so I find it difficult to breath (Most ofhters dont though...odd)

I don't know that it's safe to say that there's a negative correlation between smoking and asexuality based on this poll. After all, it seems that the majority of people doing this poll are somewhat younger, and certainly the number of smokers in this age group is less than the number of smokers in the general population.

I smoke. I only smoke cloves though. I like the smell, and it actually makes it easier for me to sing(Black/Death/Viking/Barbarian Metal stuff anyway). Can't stand the smell of marijuana.

• 1 year later...

Smoker.....hardcore one pack a dayer or more, for 11 years now. My doctor says I have the lungs of a 15 year old. (I'm almost 30.) And as for a smoke-free environment, well, of course I like to be in a place where I can smoke, but I have to admit that second-hand is a little disgusting sometimes. The buildup of smoke in a room can get a bit oppressive and the smoke coming off of the front end of a cigarette just isn't the same as what comes out of the other. I can smell and taste the toxins coming off of it and it makes me gag a little.

I genrally consider myself to be a non-smoker and I would choose a non-smoking enviroment if possible. However, I occasionally love to have a hookah or a cigar while in pub with friends.

Non-smoking. Smoke makes my eyes water. It doesn't sound like any kind of fun to me, breathing in noxious gases.

-Katie

I smoke. I only smoke cloves though

Urm...I use them when I cook ham.

I'm a non-smoker, the only asexual in my family and only my nan and me don't smoke! or have never smoked.

I'm not a smoker, but I tend not to mind if others are smoking in a decently ventilated area as long as there are no kids or babies around.

I love the smell of pot. I've tried it a couple of times, but I think I'm immune to it's effects because of my parents haha

smoker here who loves the scent of cigarettes. The nicest people I've ever met were all smokers and the scent reminds me of all of them. Don't care for marijuana though

I call all of smoker around me are " the killer ".They are not only kill themselves but also kill all people around. :angry:

Voted non-smoker. I have smoked a few cigarettes in the past (and a couple of other things), and if I'm honest, I quite liked it. If it wasn't for the fact I have asthma and I don't really like the long term health consequences, I probably would smoke a small amount.

I have no problem with those that do smoke though, and am adamantly against the ban.

I went with "other", though for all intents and purposes I'm a nonsmoker, but I do enjoy hookah from time to time, though that's about it. I don't mind being around smoke that much, especially if it's just in passing. I think it's stupid that people can't handle passing by smokers outdoors without holding their breath thinking they're going to get cancer or their rights are being violated or something... it's just too low in particulate matter in that situation to get all hot and bothered by it.

I think it's stupid that people can't handle passing by smokers outdoors without holding their breath thinking they're going to get cancer or their rights are being violated or something... it's just too low in particulate matter in that situation to get all hot and bothered by it.

I do that because I'm allergic to it.

Non-smoking. Don't like to be around smokers and I hate the smell of cigarettes, particularly on my hair and clothes. May have something to do with mom working in a hospital specializing in lung problems. She used to tell me all about the surgeries and the lungs they removed from cancer patients, how they were dripping with tar and all that...

pawprint prettysure

I answered "other" since I usually smoke if I'm drinking alcohol.

But since I do not drink alcohol (oh, ok... maybe like once a year...) I guess that means I am a non-smoker.

I'm not a smoker, but I grew up around it all my life. I don't really care about the health effects, but the smell is horrible. I prefer to be as far away from smoke as possible.

potentialsurvivor

Non smoker here as well, though like some, if I'm in someone else's car or house, I don't mind if they light up.... my house is my palace though, no smokiness in here (any more... grrr ex)

Mimicking Sanity

I haven't tried smoking, and I'd very much like to keep it that way.

I don't smoke, and I feel quite sick when I'm around the stuff. Also, I'm from the States and I think we have fewer smokers and more smoke-free zones than Europe does.

Archived