I did an infographic about asexuality!

Cleantia

Hello everyone! How are you going on?
I am fine here, hope you too :)

As title, I developed a project of infographic with basic information of asexuality on my school work recently, using the color palette of our pride flag and the other symbols of community, like cake, Aces of poker cards, black ring on the middle finger of the right hand, and AVEN.

I know it is still not very complete to take care of all the details, but I think it can be a step of visualization, with an interesting way. Thus, deepening gradually.

And there is it! I really like the result, wanting soooo to share with you (。>ω<。)!

tLdIusg.png

I did three language versions with help of my squish, Chinese, Portugues and English. If we translated in some strange way, please let us know, we will verificate it quickly!

Flickering Revelations

Omg that's so cool!! Like it looks amazing and it's impressive that you've made it in 3 languages!

@Flickering Revelations ( sorry, I don't know how to replay comment haha )

Thank for you like❤!
I always want do something about asexual community for peoples who saying Chinese ( I am a Taiwanese ), because we don't have much translated information, it causes difficulty both in visualization and in awareness of the subject. So I made with languages I know haha! 

But my friends and I finded some bug during discussion, I will improve them in my free time(*´ω`)人(´ω`*)

This is super cute! Do you have this posted on any other social media where it would be for us to share your posts? Or are you ok with us reposting it (with a link back to you here?)

@Sennkestra

Ohh thank youu! This is fine to share directly haha 

But this works better with some explanations ( with the way it is, for moment ), from what my friends reported to me ... I still don’t have much free time to be able to make adjustments that I mentioned above, this is so bad :( if you can say something more when sharing them, I will appreciate very much! 

Archived