Suddenly different.

Pinkypisces

I was a normal little boy in most ways. All suckers and cowboys with a side of ww2. 

When I hit puberty everything changed. People, including friends began telling me what a cute girl I would have been. I grew up to b a cute leggy blue eyes blonde with a flat chest and outdoor plumbing.  Probably and old story on here.  

3 minutes ago, Pinkypisces said:

I was a normal little boy in most ways. All suckers and cowboys with a side of ww2. 

When I hit puberty everything changed. People, including friends began telling me what a cute girl I would have been. I grew up to b a cute leggy blue eyes blonde with a flat chest and outdoor plumbing.  Probably and old story on here.  

I'm confused on what you're trying to say here. Are you a cis male that everyone believes would have been a cute girl? Are you saying that your interests aligned with something more "feminine" when puberty started?

11 minutes ago, Pinkypisces said:

outdoor plumbing

🤣 love this.

5 minutes ago, KrysLostInSpace said:

I'm confused on what you're trying to say here.

I'm with you here. Although, it's not unthinkable that if you grow up in an environment where there is a strict adherance to 'gender rules' that you learn to fit in with those without questioning those, because questioning is almost not an option. Then when puberty hits you're pushed with your nose up against your inner truth. Is that along the lines of what you are trying to say?

Welcome on Aven by the way! 🍰

• 1 month later...

Archived