Hello, I Think I'm New

Nimsaysno

Hello. 

I think this is the space I belong in. I'm a 27 y/o that isnt sure where they belong in terms on other people's connections to me.

I've thought for a long time that I'm asexual but I don't know if I'm educated enough to claim the term. 

Hello there! Welcome to AVEN! Feel free to look around, read other people's posts and hopefully they will shed some light, so you'll get some answers :) I'm sure if you'll want to know something more specific, people of AVEN will be happy to answer any questions you might have :)

It just so happens that new members get cake, so here's yours:

Chocolate-cake-recipe-1200a.jpg

Greetings, and welcome to AVEN! There are plenty of FAQs and resources here to help you figure out what terms and language work for you. And no matter how you end up identifying, you'll find support and community here 🙂 Wishing you the best of luck on your journey!

Purple Red Panda

Welcome 💜

You don't have to be sure to be here, hopefully we can all help you figure things out.

ombre-cake-slice.jpg

Welcome, nice to meet you! :) 🍰

There are plenty of useful threads on here that might help you, but know that you're welcome here no matter what you end up identifying as! It's okay to feel unsure and confused, I feel quite similarly myself though I'm mostly sure that i'm ace.

I hope you find everything you're looking for on here.

SmaugtheDragon

Welcome!!  I know how you feel, it's sometimes really hard to find a label when you first start looking. There are a lot of really helpful things on here that helped me figure out how I identify, so I hope you find something helpful!! 

Purple-Ombre-Layer-Cake-3.jpg

Welcome! If it feels right then use it, and if it changes later then change the label later. Plus you can always ask us things you’re not sure about :D 

chocolate-truffle-cake-dark-chocolate-ca

• 1 month later...

@Nimsaysno A very belated welcome to AVEN!

It's a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and even though I'm so late welcoming you, here's a "Italian Garden" cake,

https://cakesdecor.com/cakes/198047-my-italian-garden-cake-gardens-of-the-world-collaboration
dyujxk9qhpzgnowgwgwl.jpg

Archived