Art Stuff

Oberon Jasper

So I do art (for reference look at my profile picture.) and I was wondering if any of you would like some art? I just want to work on improving my skills. I mostly draw guys and just people in general, but I'm open to anything except for NSFW/18+ (that is illegal for me to draw as a minor actually fun fact) so if you guys would like some pride art, profile pics, or just general art feel free to ask. Please be as specific as possible so I can give you what you want.

I must know at least:

Traditional art or digital (traditional will turn out better but likely will be very unproffesional looking)

What the picture will be used as

And colored or not?

Have a wonderful day mah peeps.

Also, I do hold the right to say I'm not comfortable drawing something or that it is out of my skill/ability level. Don't take this personal, I just know I have limits. And if I have more than 5 I will need a decent amount of time to get them all done, so this won't be really quick likely.

That's a very kind and generous offer for you to make! Would you be open to art trades? (That at least feels a little more equitable.)

There's a character called Kikurage from a manga/ Anime that I really like (Dorohedoro). She's sort of a cat demon and I often use her as my profile picture on instagram. I think it'd be really cute to have a simple drawing of kikurage holding an aro pride flag. What do you think?

340?cb=20191114112457                        Anime about the world of magicians, where the blue party of the demon  Kikurage is celebrated | Anime Amino

51277aecdc5f28913c7d214619b0cd4a31ee3daf

8 hours ago, SocialMorays said:

That's a very kind and generous offer for you to make! Would you be open to art trades? (That at least feels a little more equitable.)

I'm down with that!

8 hours ago, Luvic said:

There's a character called Kikurage from a manga/ Anime that I really like (Dorohedoro). She's sort of a cat demon and I often use her as my profile picture on instagram. I think it'd be really cute to have a simple drawing of kikurage holding an aro pride flag. What do you think?

340?cb=20191114112457                        Anime about the world of magicians, where the blue party of the demon  Kikurage is celebrated | Anime Amino

Sure thing!

On 9/23/2020 at 9:43 PM, Luvic said:

I finished, but I don't know how to upload the image.

I dunno about postimage, but Imgur you can upload it into a folder you create, then just copy and paste the image from there as well

19 hours ago, Libbity Split said:

I finished, but I don't know how to upload the image.

20 minutes ago, Una Salus Victus said:

I dunno about postimage, but Imgur you can upload it into a folder you create, then just copy and paste the image from there as well

Agrees, but with the proviso that you can't upload from a phone to imgur 

20 minutes ago, Skycaptain said:

Agrees, but with the proviso that you can't upload from a phone to imgur 

It can be done. Pretty sure I've done it a few times

You can upload to imgur from a phone, it’s just a few extra steps to then post. I prefer imgur and primarily use my phone but it is annoying that you have to jump from app to browser to share a picture. 

Upload on the imgur app > “share” to copy URL to paste in your preferred browser or select “open in” with your preferred browser > open picture in new tab > copy URL of the new tab that only has the picture > paste into the AVEN reply box. The picture should automatically embed. 

Okay, this is probably going to seem weird, but could you draw one of the Skyrim guards holding the genderfluid/asexual flags. I've been looking for something like that for a profile pic, but I can't find anything and people are one of the few things I can't draw... 

b51684600ae7da74aa9d6ccacb51bdd2.jpg

Oberon Jasper
8 hours ago, Skylord26 said:

Okay, this is probably going to seem weird, but could you draw one of the Skyrim guards holding the genderfluid/asexual flags. I've been looking for something like that for a profile pic, but I can't find anything and people are one of the few things I can't draw... 

I can certainly try!

Oberon Jasper
On 10/1/2020 at 1:22 PM, Skylord26 said:

https://postimg.cc/3kx7Cyg8

There you are!

Thank you, it looks great!

Archived