For more aromantic discussions check out arocalypse

Holmbo

Since I'm not sure everyone knows about it, there's a similar forum like this one, but smaller I think, for aros called arocalypse. On there are aros with various sexual orientation and gender etc. So in case you can't find answer to your aro question here you could try that one aswell. 

Actually yeah there should be a link to Arocalypse in a prominent place in this forum somewhere. Odd that there isn't. How about I put one in the pinned lexicon thread?

Edit: I added one in the answer to the question 'I still don't get aromanticism fully, I have more questions.'

Do you think that's an obvious place for people to look or should I put it somewhere else?

On 9/21/2020 at 8:37 PM, Rynn said:

Actually yeah there should be a link to Arocalypse in a prominent place in this forum somewhere. Odd that there isn't. How about I put one in the pinned lexicon thread?

Edit: I added one in the answer to the question 'I still don't get aromanticism fully, I have more questions.'

Do you think that's an obvious place for people to look or should I put it somewhere else?

I think that's good! Haven't been around this forum much yet so I can't say for sure.

Okay well if anyone wants to propose a place for the link to go, I'm all ears :) 

Archived