Current Favorite Album?

Rainy Robin

What's your favorite music album right now? 

Mine's Morning Phase by Beck. Every song on it is perfect!

prodigal by "good morning bedlam"

SunlitMoonlight

That's The Spirit, Bring Me The Horizon. Every song is a very distinct mood and i just really like it.

Grey-Ace Ventura

Bad Vibrations by A Day To Remember

fooledbysecrecy

there was a time i could have answered this right away but now i'm actually having to think? and it's probably been weeks since i last listened to anything. 😳 (what have i become??)

ANYWAY my answer would probably be 'who are the girls' by nova twins or 'miss anthropocene' by grimes.

I rarely like albums. I rather like songs.

Right now it is: Viva the underdogs. The live album Parkway Drive did at Wacken last year

That's a tough one, since I like a lot of albums (with rare exceptions, if I like one song on an album, I like the whole album). I guess I'll go with the one that's been the most consistently on my favourites list for the longest: Dio's Magica.

Perennial favorites:

The Buffalo Skinners, Why the Long Face, and The Crossing by Big Country.

Maria Elena by Los Indios Trabajaras.

Currently enjoying the informal album of bardcore on YouTube.

Night drive by Chromatics - it's 2007, but I only discovered them when a song, not on this album, was played on UK radio a few weeks ago. 

DarkStormyKnight

SGT. PEPPERS LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND 

it'll probably be my #1 until the day I die

TinyStarDragon
On 9/15/2020 at 1:52 PM, Jelle van der Lee said:

I rarely like albums. I rather like songs.

Yeah me too. I'm more of a spotify playlist than an album person

Atm I'm going through all the good Steve Harrington (Stranger Things) playlists, really feeling the 80's for some reason

Not favourite per se, but the 1984 Chess concept album is definitely the one I've been listening to most often recently. 

fooledbysecrecy

rage against the machine debut album. sad how the songs are still relevant on this day.... (i mean the themes, the music is timeless!)

Taylor Swift Folklore

Nana Grizol South Somewhere Else

Fiona Apple Fetch the Bolt Cutters

Cupcake Television Quarantine

Only listened to it all the way through a few times so far, but it grows on you fast--

Sam Prekop Comma

• 2 weeks later...
Real Estate RICO

Faith No More - Angel Dust - that's a definite no skip album

• 2 months later...

Right now it's Sing To Me Instead by Ben Platt, I can't relate to any of the songs but it's just so beautiful, I highly recommend it. One of the very few occasions I actually like every song from an album

Yesterday is gone by Dana Gavanski is such a gorgeous album

Also from 2020 love Laura marling's songs for our daughter, everything is beautiful by Princess nokia, off off on by this is the kit, and kitchen sink by nadine shah

AroaceScriptette

Hamilton Original Broadway Cast Recording (HONESTLY ITS "NON-STOP PLAYING IN MY HEAD)

Mine's probably The Stix by Jaga Jazzist, but it's hard to say. It depends what mood I'm in; I go through phases of listening to mostly electronic, jazz, metal, prog, all kinds of stuff, and right now I'm in a jazz phase.

BE by BTS :) All songs have very comforting messages and the sound is amazing too :) 

So many...

I can't pick one. 

Ninja Tune from Coldcut is still a favorite almost a decade later.

Isis - Panopticon would be up there.

Introduced me to a dark, melodic form of death metal I have fallen in love with since, and introduced me to similar sounds like Dean Theater, Opeth and the like. 

The first week this year I've mostly been listening to the soundtrack album from the movie The Keep.

The soundtrack is by my favs Tangerine Dream. The movie is from 1983 but the soundtrack has only been available on exclusive (and super-rare) releases and bootlegs, until last year.

Archived