Next issue of AVENues coming in November

scarletlatitude

scarletlatitude

Hello aces! 

Due to personal circumstances, the AVENues staff is pushing back the next issue. It will be released in the beginning of November (instead of October). Any materials sent to us will still be used. Let us know if you have any questions! ❤️ 

• Like 6
SithAzathoth WinterDragon

Also let me know if we want anything added, I can do more now since I have my desktop back up.

14 minutes ago, Nima said:

looking for something in particular? what's the overall theme going to be?

Life during and after lock down.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Kimmie. said:

Life during and after lock down.

Oh neat, the No-ronto meetup will be relevant then. :D

• Like 4
SithAzathoth WinterDragon

I think we could do an issue on how we all coped before, during and what we think it would be like after Covid.

How each individuals country is taking it too, I know that Japan is making everyone who flies in do quarantine for 2 weeks.

Here in my area you can get a test 72 hours before you enter the airport with a negative result, or pay a good lump for each person in your party.

scarletlatitude
On 9/9/2020 at 9:58 PM, Snao Cone (me) said:

lmk if you want something written about the No-ronto online meetup.

YES SNAO. DO IT. 

21 hours ago, SithAzathoth WinterDragon said:

I think we could do an issue on how we all coped before, during and what we think it would be like after Covid.

That was kind of the intent of it... I guess we were hoping that it would be over by now. :( But the issue is still relevant either way. 

Anyone who wants to submit something, please do so by the end of September. We need anything new ASAP.

• Like 2

@scarletlatitude When would be the last date to submit? 

I wrote a poem tonight about the Aberdeen Aces meetups during lockdown - I'm asking the group to check if they're happy that nothing in it identifies them if they don't want to be identified before I pass it along for AVENues to publish. 

It has 17 stanzas (we had A LOT of online meets with different themes). 

EDIT: It was OK'd - have submitted now 😊

• Like 1
scarletlatitude
On 9/15/2020 at 6:51 PM, Eutierria said:

@scarletlatitude When would be the last date to submit? 

I wrote a poem tonight about the Aberdeen Aces meetups during lockdown - I'm asking the group to check if they're happy that nothing in it identifies them if they don't want to be identified before I pass it along for AVENues to publish. 

It has 17 stanzas (we had A LOT of online meets with different themes). 

EDIT: It was OK'd - have submitted now 😊

Since we pushed it back, the new date would be 1 October. (I know you already submitted, but I figured I would answer for anyone else who wants to know.)

• Like 1