Give me a topic and I'll tell you how it could lead to nuclear war with no evidence

_Neon_

20 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

I accidentally dropped my mouse and it broke into two pieces.

When you drop your mouse, it is discovered that a chemical weapon was hidden in it, you accidently release the agent into the air. It spreads with the rain and kills hundreds of trillions. But not people. Bugs.

4 minutes ago, Russell Bonifácio said:

Bugs.

With almost all of the bugs wiped out, the human race can no longer support itself, and wars for resources abound. It escalates to the point of nuclear warfare, as there is nothing left to lose.

5 minutes ago, GingerRose said:

Nuclear War.

After a nuclear war, all countries swore no first strike. However, some people decided that humans would be better off dead and took over the government. They fired nukes at all other nuclear nations, leading to a second nuclear war.

3 hours ago, Neon Green Packing Peanut said:

After a nuclear war, all countries swore no first strike. However, some people decided that humans would be better off dead and took over the government. They fired nukes at all other nuclear nations, leading to a second nuclear war.

We're almost there then.

TinyStarDragon
On 9/24/2020 at 5:14 PM, Neon Green Packing Peanut said:

@TinyStarDragon What types of books do you like, and what "level" (YA, adult, children's*) ? I can PM you some suggestions.

*Have I recently read books for ages 7+? Yes I have. Will I do it again? Yes I will.

I'll give anything a try, but mainly, horror, sci fi, urban fantasy, crime and thriller, cosy mystery (like, anything murder she wrote ish)

Any reading level, don't really care about who its aimed at as long as the plot is interesting and I get on with the characters. I still have some of my point horror and Christopher Pike books that I re read when I'm in the mood.

I am a bit picky with anything 1st person though, can only read if I connect with the story teller

Looking forward to your suggestions and thank you 😁

20 hours ago, GingerRose said:

Packing peanuts without dye.

Packing peanuts are rather bad for the environment (side note, my image is of green - environmentally friendly - green packing peanuts) so a government proposes a plan to mark packing peanuts made out of non-renewable materials with dye. However, some big companies decide that they won't dye their peanuts and sell them as biodegradable even when they aren't.

19 hours ago, CajunAce said:

A single eyelash

A billionaire loses an eyelash and wishes on it for a scheme to make more money. He sees a packing peanut and decides that he wants a monopoly on renewable packing peanuts. So he buys all of them and the companies making them. The governments soon realize what the companies are doing and sues them. The billionaire does not want to lose money, so he pays someone to infiltrate the governments suing them. However, the governments think that the person is a spy and multiple wars start. These slowly escalate to a nuclear warfare.

Real Estate RICO

steve spurrier

Archived