Asexuality Blog

AceEnough

EDIT: THE SITE IS NOW MOBILE FRIENDLY! 

Hey guys! I posted here a month or two ago about a blog idea that I had, looking for feedback and any ideas. Well, the blog just went live and I am so excited about it! It isn't perfect and it doesn't have a ton of content yet, but I am very excited to share it with everyone here! 

It is a blog dedicated to awareness of asexuality and one of my main goals is to record different experiences of asexuals as guest posts and so people coming to the site and reading them will know that they are not alone and other people go through the same things. It is geared toward the asexual community but I don't want to exclude others as well so there will be some posts that are more about the general lgbtq+ community. 

Check it out if you're interested, let me know here or through the site anything you think you like/ dislike. I am super open to ideas and would love honest feedback both positive and negative! If you are interested in doing a post about an experience in your life please let me know! I can add you name or it can be anonymous, whatever you prefer. Thanks!! the url is below! 

The URL is www.aceitblog.com 

I'm definitely checking that out as soon as I have time! :) 

Love the idea of guest posts. As you mentioned in one of the posts, if an ace comes out to their partner, chances are they'll need to educate said partner on what asexuality even is. This place is a great resource, but a blog with posts from various people describing their experiences could be a good place to point out to a partner, so they learn it's not an abstract idea, there are actual people with actual experiences, maybe even other people in their current situation.

On 8/25/2020 at 1:17 PM, weird elf said:

Love the idea of guest posts. As you mentioned in one of the posts, if an ace comes out to their partner, chances are they'll need to educate said partner on what asexuality even is. This place is a great resource, but a blog with posts from various people describing their experiences could be a good place to point out to a partner, so they learn it's not an abstract idea, there are actual people with actual experiences, maybe even other people in their current situation.

That was exactly my thought! there are many factual resources out there but I have found that I love reading people's personal accounts. I think it resonate's more with people

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just looked at it, LOVE the Marlene Dietrich quote at the top (so appropriate) & some of your starter blogs :D

Hit me up if you need a blog from an aro-ace teacher, musician, Star Trek nerd who was homeschooled & raised in a conservative religious family

Not sure what it would entail but I'm willing to give it a shot lol

• 2 months later...
On 9/22/2020 at 4:31 PM, Red Sun Rises said:

I just looked at it, LOVE the Marlene Dietrich quote at the top (so appropriate) & some of your starter blogs :D

Hit me up if you need a blog from an aro-ace teacher, musician, Star Trek nerd who was homeschooled & raised in a conservative religious family

Not sure what it would entail but I'm willing to give it a shot lol

I am so sorry I missed your post, I have had a crazy few months and honestly the blog was not taking first priority haha but I am back at it now. I would love it if you'd like to do a post! You're experience sounds great!

Archived