• Athletics\Track and Field
    • Rugby
    • Formula 1
    • Boxing
    • Ice Hockey
    • Volleyball
    • Golf
    • Baseball
    • American Football (including Canadian Football)
    • Mixed Martial Arts
    • MotoGP
    • Field Hockey
    • Badminton
    • Cycling
    • Swimming
    • Other (Please say)
  2. 2. What is your favourite sport (in Any capacity)?

• Football\Soccer
    • Basketball
    • Cricket
    • Tennis
    • Athletics\Track and Field
    • Rugby
    • Formula 1
    • Boxing
    • Ice Hockey
    • Volleyball
    • Golf
    • Baseball
    • American Football (including Canadian Football)
    • Mixed Martial Arts
    • MotoGP
    • Field Hockey
    • Badminton
    • Cycling
    • Swimming
    • Other (Please say)

This poll is closed to new votes

So was talking in an ace sports discord and the discussion turned to wondering sports aces love the most.

What sports do you enjoy and what is your favourite sport (in any capacity, including taking part and watching)?

Does anyone play good minton? Because I can only play bad minton :( 

Anthracite_Impreza

Drifting and drag racing. Also snail racing because lol.

25 minutes ago, Homer said:

lol, that took me a second!

52 minutes ago, Homer said:

I was worstminton. 

In q1, I went with cycling, American football, ice hockey, and tennis. Another sport I enjoy is Olympic handball. Unfortunately only seems to be on TV at olympics

In q2, I went with cycling. 

Grumpy Alien

None. I loathe sports.

They all may be quite harmfull.

Transhumanism are at odds with high-performance sports. 

Oh, I know! 

Chess

Hum, golf is pretty okay also, I think.

To watch, tennis. To actually do swimming, weightlifting, riding.

ace bookdragon

Showjumping. Or basketball.

If skiing was on the list I would definitely have picked that as my favorite. But out of the ones on the list, I chose swimming. 

AmusedSkeptic

I’m a competitive swimmer so yeah that’s my favorite, but I also like track and ultimate frisbee.

I understand most ball sports and a lot of athletic disciplines (i.e. the idea behind it), but the invention of sports like ski jumping has "hold my beer" written all over it.

fooledbysecrecy

ice hockey is the only sport i care about, and these days only the world championship really. i used to be a huuuge hockey fan when i was young tho.

Rally

SpaceDustbin

Badminton is pretty much my favourite sport (to play) and darts to watch :lol:

When you talk about favourite sports, it depends on whether you mean favourite sport to participate in or favourite sport to follow as a fan or spectator. For me the two are very different. 

My favourite sports to do are cycling, running, and swimming. I love to do these things myself but I get very little enjoyment from watching other people do them. 

Any sport involving a ball or some other thing of that nature, I hate. That is beause I am absolutely useless at them and I cant do them. I couldn't kick a football or hit a tennis ball if my life depended on it.

ice hockey for the win... playing and watching. American football comes in second for me.

18 hours ago, Ortac said:

When you talk about favourite sports, it depends on whether you mean favourite sport to participate in or favourite sport to follow as a fan or spectator. For me the two are very different. 

My favourite sports to do are cycling, running, and swimming. I love to do these things myself but I get very little enjoyment from watching other people do them. 

Any sport involving a ball or some other thing of that nature, I hate. That is beause I am absolutely useless at them and I cant do them. I couldn't kick a football or hit a tennis ball if my life depended on it.

I was meaning favourite sport in any capacity. So if you have a favourite participation sport and a different favourite sport to follow, I'd say pick what you enjoy more, participating sport a or following sport b.

everywhere and nowhere

For practicing: cycling, Alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, ice skating (very simple - I can't perform even most basic "tricks" such as skating backwards, I'm only interested in completing, for example, 4 or 6 or so kilometers on skates. Another fun fact: I only enjoy skating outdoors, never on a roofed ice rink), a bit of power exercises (dumbells, machines such as "rower"...). For watching: ski jumping, Nordic combined, Alpine skiing, biathlon, track and field, diving, ice skating, skateboarding and bicycle tricks and similar semi-extreme sports...

I also enjoy watching marble sports. :D Check out, for example, Jelle's Marble Runs, the 2020 Marble League is on. :)

MonsterTurtle

At the moment i'd say i prefer climbing and swimming

And while i don't do Gymnastics any more it will always hold a special place in my heart ^^

Sak of Potatoes

I was a gymnast until very recently, quit after I graduated high school this year. I started playing tennis in middle school, and I've just started Jiu Jitsu. I'm thinking of branching out of jiu jitsu and doing something cool like aikido, but I'm not sure yet

It's such a hard choice between volleyball and badminton!

Favourite spectator sport is soccer, favourite participation is golf 

I like watching Rugby on TV, I like "doing" cycling and archery - also hiking if that counts.

Anomaly Q3Xr

None, I absolutely detest sports.

I’ve been doing dance for about 12 years, so it’s definitely my favorite sport. Some people don’t think dance is a sport which is so annoying. I did do volleyball and track a middle school and they were fun (although I kinda sucked), but I have a much bigger passion for dance.

Basketball. I'm from LA, loved watching the Lakers as a kid but I didn't play it much. If we're talking about stuff to participate in I do dance but not competitively :P

Archived