Libido or no libido?

Libido or no libido?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. (For people on the asexual spectrum) Do you have a sex drive or low/no sex drive?

• Average or high sex drive
    • Low or no sex drive
    • Unsure
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

I was curious about how many people on this site have a low sex drive or none at all vs. how many have what would be considered an “average” sex drive or a high one.

Don't have one.  Capable of sexual response with my partner, but isn't ever something I would experience or pursue on my own.

everywhere and nowhere

I don't really see an option for myself in the poll. Usually average, but certainly not high, recently low because of more concentration on other interests. To put it in perspective - I used to pleasure myself about once a week, now I think of it as a waste of time.

It's probably better to answer with how you are now compared to in the past, otherwise just about everyone could potentially vote no libido

10 minutes ago, Nowhere Girl said:

don't really see an option for myself in the poll

I’m not sure if you already voted or not, but you could mark other, if this is something that changes frequently for you.

everywhere and nowhere
3 minutes ago, MermaidGirl48 said:

I’m not sure if you already voted or not, but you could mark other, if this is something that changes frequently for you.

Maybe not "frequently", but it certainly does.

Aquatic Paradox

I’ve never really had a libido. 

Rhyn Corinn

I assume by 'sex drive' you just mean physical stimulation (as opposed to actual desire for sex)?

I do have a libido; I guess it just feels weird to me to call it a sex drive since I don't associate it with anything sexual. But otherwise I think it's definitely average/high.

Libido yes,, sex-drive zero. The two are, in my view different things. Libido can be dealt with by yourself, sex-drive implies a two (or more) person activity 

idk what is average but I have no problem with my libido and it is definitely existing so I clicked "average or high".

On 8/4/2020 at 1:44 AM, Skycaptain said:

Libido yes,, sex-drive zero. The two are, in my view different things. Libido can be dealt with by yourself, sex-drive implies a two (or more) person activity 

Oh thank you for enlightening me 😊 I had thought the terms were interchangeable but thank you for telling me otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...
J. van Deijck
On 8/3/2020 at 7:30 PM, Philip027 said:

Don't have one.  Capable of sexual response with my partner, but isn't ever something I would experience or pursue on my own.

This.

I have one but it comes in different waves at different times, sometimes I can have little to no libido but other times it can be strong strangely enough I'm probably at my highest point of my life right now.

• 2 months later...
sSevenOfSpadeƧƨ

Being a teenager, it fluctuates quite a bit

Very low, pretty much non-existent for most of the time.

Spoiler

The only time I can sort of 'notice' something is usually right before my period comes up, and even then if I ignore it enough it'll go away.

I don't experience sexual fantasies or have any sexual desires, nothing arouses me in that way so no sex drive or libido 

• 1 month later...

It depends on my age. When I was young, it was higher than it is now.

Blue eyes white dragon

It fluctuates for me. I usually get horny when my period comes around or I'm really depressed/stressed. But I don't want to do anything with anyone, just relieve my body of its pent up hormones.  I can get my body turned, especially if I'm doing a naughty activity but its not as much anymore and I'll loose interest quickly. Other than that, I don't have one really. I do masturbate because it feels nice but I wouldn't say I have a sex drive that much.

• 8 months later...

@MermaidGirl48

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived