Agender or gender-queer or what ?

Amjad

I dont know how to start this . but I am totally confused . I am a Male . I am homosexual .my gender identity seems to be "I dont know " . my gender expression is more masculine than I would say feminine  because maybe hormones or by the effect of my culture and social life  .

okay So I am a male . I feel I am a male and dont have any issue with that . so I am "he and Him " . the other part I am homosexual I would say very demisexual . great . now I have grown up with girls and I can fit easily with girls BUT sure I am not a girl because I still like and need some healthy masculinity in my life . the issue is I feel like a "Human " my sense towars myself has no gender . when someone calls me "a man " I feel like no .... I am am not a man or a woman I am a "male human" I dont see myself masculine nor feminine . I am so neutral and it kills me. I have a neutral sense when it comes to masculinity vs. femininity in my life . This is why I dont know which side to go with. as I feel no side . I am a male by sexual organs . I have no issue with that what so ever . I love my masculine body . But I am so neutral when it comes to self expression . thus u can say I am masculine if u feel to , and feminine if you feel to . but you can not put me in a box and I would love to be in a box because it is easier for me to develop and to express myself . dont know what and where to search .. any advice ? gender fluid . gender queer , a gender .. non of them feels like me . I feel " Human Male Homosexual more masculine self expression" ....lol

Sarah-Sylvia

Hey. Welcome around hun ;)

That you made a post around this probably means there's something you're trying to figure out for yourself. I think a lot  of people just go along with their default gender and are ok with it. It seems like you're partly ok with it, but then something else is making you wonder what more you are.

If none of them feel like you, then maybe it doesn't matter? What's wrong with just being 'you'? But you say you want a box or a label. You could be a tiny bit agender I suppose, since you don't relate to gender fully. If you're ok and like being male and masculine expression then maybe it doesn't matter too much, but you could just be either gender-neutral or gender-questioning man for now until you can find out why you're not fully satisfied with calling yourself a gay man?

I do hope you find what you're looking for, and don't be shy to share more about yourself if you want to. :)

Archived