Asexuality Stand-Up Comedy Show Livestream!

TheAceOfShards

TheAceOfShards

Hello all! Eliott Simpson here again just to announce that due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, I shall not be touring my asexuality stand-up comedy show "(A)sexy and I know it" for the time being, so instead I shall be livestreaming the show for free on Twitch this month on August 21st, 20:00 (BST)!

As part of the Laughing Horse Online Free Fringe programme, I shall be performing the full hour show in its entirety live to Twitch. Naturally this will be a slightly altered version of the show, namely no audience interaction and some jokes being replaced and altered. I won't lie, it's going to be very weird for me to tell jokes to a screen for an hour with no live feedback, but hopefully some of you can still enjoy at least a version of the show even if it isn't in the optimal environment.

Details are here: https://freefestival.co.uk/show.aspx?ShowID=6942&fbclid=IwAR16iKVX9SKbavwy_x0CG6LNR_iT09y8KIv_S4ZKa10sB1Bm55Wf8vYAqk8

Now you too can bring the (a)sexy good times into your very own home!

Thanks all! 

This sounds really cool! I'm twitch illiterate, will there be a way to re watch the stream once your done? I did the maths and it's at 7am on a fri morn for me and i don't wanna miss it 🥺

9 hours ago, Shanjace said:

This sounds really cool! I'm twitch illiterate, will there be a way to re watch the stream once your done? I did the maths and it's at 7am on a fri morn for me and i don't wanna miss it 🥺

Hi. I've never used Twitch, before, either.

So, you're in New Zealand, right? I'm a bit confused because I checked this online time converter, and it says that the livestream show would be at 7 am on Saturday, August 22 for you (because New Zealand is ahead of British Standard Time).

https://savvytime.com/converter/bst-to-nzst/aug-21-2020/9pm

:) But, even if you still wouldn't be able to watch it live at that time, it does look like you'll be able to watch it later, at a more convenient time; I checked the Twitch channel, saw that they had a few, older videos, and tried watching one: it worked for me, without me having to make an account.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived