Another Topic for Name Ideas :D

AmusedSkeptic

AmusedSkeptic

I'm starting to socially transition as... something. I'm not sure what my label is but I am definitely not cis/female. Anyways I have been going by a new name, but I'm still looking for other ideas. I want something creative and adventurous, but still down to earth, if that makes sense? I also like more masculine names.

Some names I've already added to my list:

- Elliot

- Alex

- Max

One of my friends is Italian and had a girl a few years back but I remember she considered calling the baby Dante if they were a boy. I really liked the name.

• 2 weeks later...
Savannah Marie

I think a good name is Caspian (like the sea and the prince in the Chronicles of Narnia). It's not very common -- at least I've never met a Caspian. If you wanted something similar, you could go with Casper or something.

• 1 month later...
Priestess de Mantinea
On 8/13/2020 at 6:52 AM, Savannah Marie said:

I think a good name is Caspian (like the sea and the prince in the Chronicles of Narnia). It's not very common -- at least I've never met a Caspian. If you wanted something similar, you could go with Casper or something.

I've met a Caspian! He's the son of a professor I know, and his dad calls him Cassie (or Cassy, not sure how it'd be spelled). I think it's quite cute!

Not sure if you're still looking for names, but I've seen some people use initials. Some examples: KC, LC, CN, MK. They might be a good choice if you're going for a neutral or genderless name.

Archived