How many people do you live with?

GingerRose

86 members have voted

1. 1. How many other people do you live with?

• 3+

This poll is closed to new votes

Just a Quail

There's 6 people in my home, including me! Not sure if that's considered large for a nuclear family nowadays 🤷‍♀️

Zero people, thankfully.

All by myself, I just wanna be, All by myself... (except in the middle of a pandemic when I can't see anyone :P 

Just me, myself and I. Pretty much the same for most of my life.

I live with my mom, dad and brother.

Grumpy Alien

Just me, Splat, and our pets at the moment

2 hours ago, TheAP said:

I live with my mom, dad and brother.

How is it? I am living with my parents too, it can be frustrating to have them there all the time, even though I love them dearly.

everywhere and nowhere

I live alone and strongly prefer it. Already as a teenager I declared that I will never get married - but that it doesn't mean that I want to live with my mother all my life (my father was still alive at that point, but it was clear that he wouldn't live until I'm 30 or so years old). I just need my own space.

All alone. But by the end of the month it'll be 3

fooledbysecrecy

3. wish they were cats instead of people.

9 hours ago, GingerRose said:

How is it? I am living with my parents too, it can be frustrating to have them there all the time, even though I love them dearly.

I do get frustrated sometimes with having my family there all the time, which is especially the case during the pandemic. Sometimes I want my own space. But I do enjoy spending time with them.

1 hour ago, TheAP said:

I do get frustrated sometimes with having my family there all the time, which is especially the case during the pandemic. Sometimes I want my own space. But I do enjoy spending time with them.

Are you with them because of the pandemic or is it just normal to be with them?

I was living on my own, but had to come back home because of COVID.

11 minutes ago, GingerRose said:

Are you with them because of the pandemic or is it just normal to be with them?

I was living on my own, but had to come back home because of COVID.

I always live with them, I'm not at the point where I can live independently yet.

I live with my mum, can't afford to move out and also don't wanna leave my two cats behind. 😵

i share the house with 2 of my 3 sons and there cat it has been the norm since 2013 ,since the loss of there mother .the only thing covid- 19 did made us more mindful of everyones space , like no one goes in to other peoples rooms with out  a disinfectant spray ,washed hands  specaily after food shopping or going to work and returning home (new house rules)🤔 .

Me and two cats 

58 minutes ago, Skycaptain said:

Me and two [cats ]

[Fire salamanders named Coppelius & Paracelsus]

On 8/1/2020 at 12:31 AM, Homer said:

Zero people, thankfully.

Just one other person: my parent. Without her I’m not sure how I’d be doing right now. She’s helped me so much, especially since March. We do have 2 cats with us as well. 

Two; my brother and one of our parents. Also our three cats. The house is big enough and we all get along well, so it's good.

8 people including myself

3 right now (family) until I move out again at the end of this month - then I am alone again lol.

I live alone, it's a bit harder to pay the bills but I just am much more comfortable when I'm alone.

Well there's me and the snarky thing that responds to 'Grandma'

Then there's Princely the cowardly cat, he's grey and has strange relationship with the outside.

And let's not forget Pocahontas, Pikachu, Maya, Pax, Princess Texas, Ivar, Folke, Lo, Hugo and Cas... and all the other animals... 

(just because they're horses, cats and dogs doesn't mean they don't count)

I do live on a ranch and I live in the main building with grandma, my mom is in a seperate house a stonesthrow away and then we got a few morse homes on the property leased out and a few cottages for rent.

But if all goes well I'll take Ivar and Folke and move into my own place soon.

• 2 weeks later...
J. van Deijck

One or two, depending on a week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived