Hello from a almost new ace in China

IceCreamCool

IceCreamCool

Happy to see you all,I have been struggling for two days because I think my English is bad that can’t describe clearly what I wanna say😅 

I’m 26, last year I found the word ‘asexuality’ on internet, I felt like ‘wow!that’s me!’ Then I put it aside.So many other things surrounded me. I was in depression that time because I realized I was a culture betrayer.I didn’t agree with the mainstream value that my family,my friend,my colleagues, my neighbors(almost everyone l knew)believe. I didn’t know how to deal with it.

Today I still don’t agree with them but now it’s not bothering me.A few days ago,I watched the movie ‘Asexual’ and found the forum. I love it!I must say it’s really hard for me to find myself. I had crush and sex with man before and  I thought I was ‘most people ‘.

Really nice to meet you.!!!Something about me:cat person, love  working  out, traveling, horror movie & story, chocolate flavor.Learning Norwegian now (so difficult...4 me🧐)

Hide message history

Welcome to AVEN! Yeah, (A)sexual is definitely a good documentary, and also one of the things which inspired me to start posting here.

Enjoy this ice cream cake!

ALL THINGS DELICIOUS: Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes

TheLadyOfBees

欢迎!

Glad to hear you're finding yourself and making your way over here.  And no worries, there are plenty of fellow cat people as well.

Also, for stopping by, you get a cake

cat-cake-2.jpg

BodhranBace

Ha de!

hey! I'm new here too. I am also learning some Norwegian, & a little Scots Gaelic.

vor dan har du de? 

🇳🇴🇨🇳

IceCreamCool

Thank you for you all kindness❤️ so nice people you are❤️

And I have reported you by accident Because I don’t know how to reply😥 I think it’s reply...

l’m so sorry 😭

Love all the cakes!!!!

jeg er veldig glad for å møte deg

• 2 weeks later...
IceCreamCool

Thank you.Amazing cake,I won’t eat it🤩 case it looks like a real one  

Hello, welcome! I think your english is fine I can understand you perfectly 

Archived