I'm leaving AVEN

Ace_SouthAfrica_87

Ace_SouthAfrica_87

Hi all,

I have had some interesting discussions on this site and I would like to thank all that have contributed to my life and the way I think about things. Unfortunately I have decided to leave this site as I hardly use it anymore and I have a much better understanding of who I am. My confidence has increased tenfold since joining this site and I believe I have reached a higher level of self awareness. I hope I have contributed in the most positive way possible to this forum and that each and every member find what they are looking for in life. I wouldn't have bothered posting this if I didn't actually care for this community. Although I think I somehow fit into the asexual spectrum, I do feel like it is more of a fear of intimacy that is causing me to struggle in relationships and I am conquering these fears on a daily basis. I will keep this community in mind and be a voice for those who continue with their struggles. If any of you feel like keeping in touch I will remain on here until next week Friday. Feel free to private message me an email address if you need any advice or discussions. I can especially help with overcoming the following through sharing my own experiences:

• Childhood Neglect
  • A narcissistic parent
  • Fear of Intimacy 
  • Fear of vulnerability
  • How to identify various forms of manipulation from toxic people
  • Anxiety and Depression and how to keep on going
  • Improving your self-esteem

I wish you all successful and prosperous lives.

NickyTannock

I'm sad to see you go, but I'm glad that you feel more confident now for having been here!
Good luck with your life!

I hope you'll get a happy life. Good luck!

Kindness_Is_Beautiful

Thank you for being the first friendly face to welcome me on AVEN and make me feel a sense of community!  

It was very nice to see/meet you here on AVEN! I am glad you have learned how to value yourself more and be more confident. That is something you can be incredibly proud of!

Thank you for all the nice words and advice you spread on here. I hope life will treat you well!

Purple Red Panda
6 hours ago, Ace_SouthAfrica_87 said:

I wish you all successful and prosperous lives.

Same to you.  Good luck and take care of yourself 💜

ace bookdragon

Good luck on wherever life takes you!

Best of luck with the rest of your life!

Here's some farewell cake:

7e73a8bf097b2ffdbf77506ba55d8c2b.jpg

AmusedSkeptic

Thanks for being part of AVEN. I hope life treats you well :cake: :)

Archived