Am I grey-sexual?

Itzel

Hello. I watched the BoJack Horsemen for the second time like a year ago and the term asexual began to resonate in my mind. I´m 23 and I have felt romantically attracted to 3 persons so far, and just after at least a year of knowing them. I do felt a little physically attracted to them, but it was mostly about personality, and I have never felt physically attracted to anybody If I wasn´t really interested in their personality. I don´t think I have ever felt sexually attracted to anybody yet. I have been trying to define myself on terms but I´m not sure wich one to use. Could somebody help me out?

Sarah-Sylvia

Hii. welcome around @Itzel :)🍰❤️

I'm sure exploring around here will give you some more ideas around all this. And you might be graysexual. It's hard to tell based on what you said because sexual attraction doesn't have to be based on how someone is physically, it can be personality too, or even other things. For some it's a combination. The main point though is that one way or another sexual attraction leads arousal to eventually wanting sexual things with the person you're into ;).

Feel free to post even more about you around this, it could help to get a better sense of it. Here's at least two question from me for now. Do you sometimes want sex with someone you're into? How do you feel when someone you like or are attracted to might want sex?
If sexual attraction is rare, then that's already enough to consider yourself graysexual. But I guess it depends how you feel about your sex life.

Hi, thanks :) . No, I didn´t want to have sex with anyone of them, and I think I would feel just weird If someone I were attracted to might want to have sex, I´m not sure if I would mind that much though. Like I don´t know If I would be againt the idea but It´s not something I would be really interested in. 

Sarah-Sylvia
12 hours ago, Itzel said:

Hi, thanks :) . No, I didn´t want to have sex with anyone of them, and I think I would feel just weird If someone I were attracted to might want to have sex, I´m not sure if I would mind that much though. Like I don´t know If I would be againt the idea but It´s not something I would be really interested in. 

That's interesting then, It's possible your graysexual in some way, or maybe even asexual 😮

;)

5 hours ago, Sarah-Sylvia said:

That's interesting then, It's possible your graysexual in some way, or maybe even asexual 😮

;)

Thanks for your help :)

Archived