Replacement to Fauci will be appointed.

R_1

Full Title:  Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm and Hydroxychloroquine | The president is pushing the coronavirus theories of a Houston doctor who also thinks sexual visitations by demons and alien DNA are at the root of common American health concerns.

A Houston doctor who praises hydroxychloroquine and says that face masks aren’t necessary to stop transmission of the highly contagious coronavirus has become a star on the right-wing internet, garnering tens of millions of views on Facebook on Monday alone. Donald Trump Jr. declared the video of Stella Immanuel a “must watch,” while Donald Trump himself retweeted the video.

Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel’s medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made—including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams. 

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches. 

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.

Immanuel gave her viral speech on the steps of the Supreme Court at the “White Coat Summit,” a gathering of a handful of doctors who call themselves America’s Frontline Doctors and dispute the medical consensus on the novel coronavirus. The event was organized by the right-wing group Tea Party Patriots, which is backed by wealthy Republican donors.

In her speech, Immanuel alleges that she has successfully treated hundreds of patients with hydroxychloroquine, a controversial treatment Trump has promoted and says he has taken himself. Studies have failed to find proof that the drug has any benefit in treating COVID-19, and the Food and Drug Administration in June revoked its emergency authorization to use it to treat the deadly virus, saying it hadn’t demonstrated any effect on patients’ mortality prospects.

“Nobody needs to get sick,” Immanuel said. “This virus has a cure.”

Immanuel said in her speech that the supposed potency of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment means that protective face masks aren’t necessary, claiming that she and her staff had avoided contracting COVID-19 despite wearing medical masks instead of the more secure N95 masks.

“Hello, you don’t need a mask. There is a cure,” Immanuel said.  

Toward the end of Immanuel’s speech, the event’s organizer and other participants can be seen trying to get her away from the microphone. But footage of the speech captured by Breitbart was a hit online, becoming a top video on Facebook and amassing roughly 13 million views—significantly more than “Plandemic,” another coronavirus disinformation video that became a viral hit online in May, when it amassed roughly 8 million Facebook views. 

“Hydroxychloroquine” trended on Twitter, as Immanuel’s video was embraced by the Trumps, conservative student group Turning Point USA, and pro-Trump personalities like Diamond & Silk. But both Facebook and Twitter eventually deleted videos of Immanuel’s speech from their sites, citing rules against COVID-19 disinformation. The deletions set off yet another round of complaints by conservatives of bias at the social-media platforms. 

Immanuel responded in her own way, declaring that Jesus Christ would destroy Facebook’s servers if her videos weren’t restored to the platform. 

Link: https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-immanuel-trumps-new-covid-doctor-believes-in-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

Another related source - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-stella-immanuel-alien-dna-hydroxychloroquine-press-briefing-today-a9643021.html

Could someone put the line below `.....` below the quote? I can't do it.

Just now, Mostly Peaceful Ryan said:

The title of this thread seems misleading 

Possibly, but given his history, I wouldn't be surprised if Immanuel takes over some of the role that Fauci were involved in. Hence, the title.

Mostly Peaceful Ryan
19 minutes ago, R_1 said:

Possibly, but given his history, I wouldn't be surprised if Immanuel takes over some of the role that Fauci were involved in. Hence, the title.

Fair enough. I would hope not, but stranger things have happened in 2020.

As for this Doctor, I would recommend that people consult their own personal Doctor for medical advice.

As for having a casual sexual relationship with Demons and/or Aliens, I would strongly recommend against it. I am of course basing this off of my knowledge of movies. In the movie Alien the birthing process ends very badly for the human that is giving "birth" and in the movie, the Omen, Damien is far from what I would say is a model citizen. In the movie Rosemary's baby an entire cult comes with the demon baby and it is very disturbing. So when it comes to this issue just don't have sex with Aliens and demons. 

Man of the Stoa
36 minutes ago, Mostly Peaceful Ryan said:

As for having a casual sexual relationship with Demons and/or Aliens, I would strongly recommend against it. I am of course basing this off of my knowledge of movies. In the movie Alien the birthing process ends very badly for the human that is giving "birth" and in the movie, the Omen, Damien is far from what I would say is a model citizen. In the movie Rosemary's baby an entire cult comes with the demon baby and it is very disturbing. So when it comes to this issue just don't have sex with Aliens and demons. 

I strongly disagree. This is precisely why you have a casual sexual relationship with them. It's the steady long-term relationships that end in chest bursting and/or cult worshipers. Just be sure to use protection when having one night stands with otherworldly entities.

Mostly Peaceful Ryan
8 minutes ago, Man of the Stoa said:

I strongly disagree. This is precisely why you have a casual sexual relationship with them. It's the steady long-term relationships that end in chest bursting and/or cult worshipers. Just be sure to use protection when having one night stands with otherworldly entities.

This is a very valid point, but I ask is there even a way to practice "safe sex" with otherworldly entities? For instance would a condom even fit on a facehugger's (what I would assume to be) genitals. I have no idea what a Demon is working with, genitalia wise as well. These are the important issues that need to be pondered. Not to sound like a Christian Fanatic, but I think when it comes to sex with otherworldly entities abstinence is the safest course of action.

5 hours ago, R_1 said:

this is not  contexualy assumable from the initial post. I get the desire to have a laugh, but do what you can to not inadvertently contribute to disinformation your own self and avoid creating clickbait titles please.

A couple of my exes were demons and they were pretty good in bed...

Does he even have authority over whatever institution Fauci is the head of?

Mostly Peaceful Ryan
8 hours ago, Gloomy said:

A couple of my exes were demons and they were pretty good in bed...

Haha 😂 That's fair

2 hours ago, Karst said:

Does he even have authority over whatever institution Fauci is the head of?

Yes he is in charge of the excutive branch and Dr.Fauci's is under the excutive branch. He Technically can't fire Dr.Fauci, as he is a career civil servant, the most he could do is order his appointee to fire him, but there is an appeal process and Dr.Fauci would win. Trump could keep him away from press conference if he doesn't want him there.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/13/politics/can-trump-fire-fauci/index.html

Mostly Peaceful Ryan

Screenshot-20200729-191755-2.png

Well it looks like I went and made a fool of myself, I was advocating against having sex with demons and it appears I was a demon the entire time.

Mostly Peaceful Ryan
6 minutes ago, Arodash said:

okay now hang on, the Covenant will also though assume your the Master Chief so like.... you know thats pretty cool lol

That is true, I don't mind being in company with people like Master Chief

Mostly Peaceful Ryan
2 minutes ago, Arodash said:

Halo 2 was so bad-ass, I hope Halo infinate goes back to the glorydays of Halo. It really hasn't been the same since 3.

Mostly Peaceful Ryan
2 minutes ago, Arodash said:

ODST and Reach where pretty cool, 4 and 5? No. Just so much no. 

That is true. Reach was pretty cool, but no master chief magic

Mostly Peaceful Ryan
1 minute ago, Arodash said:

Or

Haha "we had to share the rock", I love it going say that to people

I hated that Halo 5 didn't have split screen, which is the best part of Halo. 2 or 3 are my favorites, although the campaigns of ODST and Reach are great and especially ODST feels like something totally different.

Destiny is shit.

To be honest, I'd be totally stumped if you asked me to describe the plot to any Halo game 😄 None of them have really stuck with me at all.

I wish Titanfall had been more popular, loved those games.

US politics is like watching a YT fail compilation video where you know that someone is going to do something dumb any second now.

3 minutes ago, Arodash said:

actually its more like WWE

Actual Trump Speech

When it comes to gaffes while on air, Sid would give Joe Biden a run for his money.

Sid 2020

Mostly Peaceful Ryan
On 7/30/2020 at 6:36 AM, Still said:

To be honest, I'd be totally stumped if you asked me to describe the plot to any Halo game 😄 None of them have really stuck with me at all.

This might help

On 7/30/2020 at 2:36 AM, Arodash said:

ODST and Reach where pretty cool, 4 and 5? No. Just so much no. 

Reach is still my absolute favorite in the series. 

Archived