That One Time House Cured Asexuality on YouTube

SithLord

So I don't know if David J Bradley is on AVEN or if someone posted about this when he posted the YouTube video back in May, BUT I had to say that I really liked his video on the House episode. I know we all bitch and moan about it, but I don't see many videos breaking it down from an ace perspective.

Plus I love his color scheme. Gonna watch more of your videos, David. 

Ah after the old staff left I stopped watching lol oops. I need to watch this episode though! Sounds intriguing!

Sex Education was exactly how I found out I was asexual!! I knew I didn't want to be in a sexual relationship ever but I never knew there was an exact term for it and when I watched the show I really got to know that part about me and I was quite relieved.

BlakeTheNightowl~
33 minutes ago, teayah said:

Sex Education was exactly how I found out I was asexual!! I knew I didn't want to be in a sexual relationship ever but I never knew there was an exact term for it and when I watched the show I really got to know that part about me and I was quite relieved.

I LOVE SEX ED SEASON 3 ACE CHARACTER XD 😂💕🤣

40 minutes ago, BlakeTheNightowl~ said:

I LOVE SEX ED SEASON 3 ACE CHARACTER XD 😂💕🤣

I really hope there's more of her in season three! I would love to see asexual representation on tv

BlakeTheNightowl~
18 hours ago, teayah said:

I really hope there's more of her in season three! I would love to see asexual representation on tv

me too~!

• 2 weeks later...
Alaska Native Manitou

The 1st time I looked at the post I misread "cured" as "cursed."  Pretty much the same thing though.  I'm glad I never watched that show.

• 2 months later...
Alaska Native Manitou

There are videos of real doctors reacting (badly) to this show on YouTube.

I freakin' hated that episode.

Archived