Connecting with more people who follow "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne

Yuliyasa

Hello, I know I had posted on here about the teachings of Rhonda Byrne and had found some similar minded individuals to speak to, but actually I don't feel as if I had ever gotten deeper into talking about the teachings of the law of attraction. I kind of want to see who's out there willing to comment that had found  and used the Secret and found it to be so, so very true in both ways positive and negative, but hopefully mostly positive. I also realize nowadays what we are going through historically now might be one of the hardest times to try to still follow the Secret. But yeah, I just want to see who else out there basically either had to reprogram their brains to get better at this positive thinking or perhaps maybe ask some advice from people who had found it to be more natural way to be.

Personally, in the last month or so, I had discovered that the challenge of replacing any negative thought with 3 positive ones during certain times can be pretty challenging, but of course that's just me and the thing about it is that I don't get upset much, but when I do that's when it really becomes difficult to think of anything on the bright side. 

Hope this post finds you doing awesome and wishing you many blessings! Peace, love and freedom.

Archived