Goya Beans

Arodash

Alaska Native Manitou

So it's freedom of speech that you can't tolerate.  In which case you shouldn't be complaining about people complaining about Goya.  You avoided my question as well.

5 minutes ago, 2SpiritCherokeePrincess said:

freedom of speech

The irony, considering the boycott was based on someone expressing their freedom of speech in backing Donald Trump. 

Trying to snuff one's voice because it doesn't sound like one's own, sounds quite a bit like fascism. 

The forcibly influencing how one thinks, acts, and right down to their beliefs. 

That very irony that was lost on those protesting, is why Goya bean enjoyed a resurgence in their sales. 

If anything, I would encourage further protests, as they were clearly negated by people who genuinely do believe in such freedoms, VS doing so only when it benefits their causes. 

Alaska Native Manitou

If you choose to betray your own, there are consequences.  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/goya-was-a-staple-in-latino-households-it-likely-wont-be-anymore-opinion/ar-BB16CaNH  You're still dodging the question, by the way.

I guess for you, only conservatives deserve it.  13baa2468a4b742007da73709dcbacf4a21cf517

Blue eyes white dragon

So I know it's a whole debate on what this company said. Let people say what they want and let them face the consequences. You dont have to support those you dont agree with. But y'all eating canned beans are missing out on good beans. I literally by a sack of locally grown beans and cook them myself. And if you must eat canned beans due to availability, find better beans please. Also pinto beans are the best.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived